Sign in to follow this  
NORE

[NØRE] - Dead

2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

When did you go soft? Smh

murcie showing his soft self opened my eyes. you also never know who ur flaming on the internet, might be your biological father or someone who chops heads off like nothing, cause brave - too hot for me.

1 hour ago, Arimanius said:

You wanna know what's funnier, I won summer ball and I never got my sig xD

They don't give it champion sigs if that's what you mean. If you didn't get your invite sig let me know

8 hours ago, Torinnnnn said:

rip Q, i see jj did this just to make leave v4

@Draekyn told me he vouched for you and that you said you wouldn't jump anymore. Had to test your merit. 

Rip u 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

They don't give it champion sigs if that's what you mean. If you didn't get your invite sig let me know 

Yeah I know I meant my invite sig, I never got it even after complaining a lot about it, it´s been almost a year since then :(

55 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Yeah I know I meant my invite sig, I never got it even after complaining a lot about it, it´s been almost a year since then :(

Wow that sucks. Message @draekyn with a copy of someone's. He could replicate it. I had him do a bunch for the series events that didn't have them. 

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Wow that sucks. Message @draekyn with a copy of someone's. He could replicate it. I had him do a bunch for the series events that didn't have them. 

Dude seriously

Just now, Draekyn said:

Dude seriously

Only cuz I lub u, but don't worry. Another hero stepped forward from the darkness and helped poor Ari. 

14 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

@Draekyn told me he vouched for you and that you said you wouldn't jump anymore. Had to test your merit. 

Rip u 

I'm still waiting on my Lyle vacation 2.0

31 minutes ago, kevola said:

Nicely done boys. Keep up the good work 

for the love of god fix your cancerous sig alignment

E: inb4 don't tell me what to fucking do

E2: Copy my colour scheme some more

Edited by Zymogen

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.