NORE

[NØRE] - Dead

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

But teams in general are a hassle. Too much draaaaaama. People buddy-buddy with each other and gang up on individuals or another team, internal conflicts with "oh I don't like this guy on my team I need to quit now or get him kicked" etc etc. Being solo is much more relaxing, I can piss off the entire world as I see fit. Besides, I'm honestly too inactive in game to not warrant getting kicked if I did join one.

Isnt drama the only thing you're here for? And lmao as if people would kick jovi even if he never logged, they wouldnt cuz hes their homie. Just because you want to cover up the fact you dont have any friends doesnt mean you have to downtalk the only thing that makes this game great

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Depending who is at fault. A true friend would slap his friends' shit if he does stupid stuff or step way out of line. 

Lmao, a true friend wouldnt care who was at fault, he would help you beat that guy down and make sure you got out safely

Edited by Bilburt
PK

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

Isnt drama the only thing you're here for? And lmao as if people would kick jovi even if he never logged, they wouldnt cuz hes their homie. Just because you want to cover up the fact you dont have any friends doesnt mean you have to downtalk the only thing that makes this game great

Short term drama = entertainment 

Long term drama = stress

Mind you I've never been kicked for inactiveness, because if I know I'm gonna be inactive I'll just quit and not take up a spot for a more active player.

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

Short term drama = entertainment 

Long term drama = stress

Mind you I've never been kicked for inactiveness, because if I know I'm gonna be inactive I'll just quit and not take up a spot for a more active player.

Lmao you starts shit and dip when it gets real?? Thats the more cowardly thing ive heard in ages, 

i never asked about your inactivity problems. Just told you not to down talk the greatness of teams because you have no friends

2 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Lmao, a true friend wouldnt care who was at fault, he would help you beat that guy down and make sure you got out safely

You and I have different approach. You are the type that let your friend crash and burn then try to save him. I'm the type that prevents him from crashing and burning in the first place. Both way works, I guess?

Just now, Bilburt said:

Lmao you starts shit and dip when it gets real?? Thats the more cowardly thing ive heard in ages, 

i never asked about your inactivity problems. Just told you not to down talk the greatness of teams because you have no friends

i fucking love u, u know that?

Just now, Moetal said:

You and I have different approach. You are the type that let your friend crash and burn then try to save him. I'm the type that prevents him from crashing and burning in the first place. Both way works, I guess?

u said ud let ur friend get beat up, if he deserves it, not that u would stop him before it happens lol

Just now, BlackJovi said:

I eat the leftovers of when people sharpen their pencils. 

What?! You too??? I thought I was the only one! 

5 minutes ago, Moetal said:

uguu I said id bail his ass out didnt I

just because you're not willing to stand by your friend because he might do stupid shit doesnt make me a bad friend lmao. And if you think your approach to friendship is the best way, be my fucking guest but dont expect anyone to follow you on that one

Edited by Bilburt

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

u said ud let ur friend get beat up, if he deserves it, not that u would stop him before it happens lol

I answered I would slap my friends' shit. I said nothing about letting him get beat up. Did you misread me?

18 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

get kicked nabb

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.