WerkezugePL - Hello, PokeMMO community!

Hello, PokeMMO comunnity!

Hope we'll have a great time together here and in-game. My real name is Michał (Michael in English) and I live in Cracow, Poland. If there are any PokeMMO from Cracow, let me know - it'd be great to grab a beer or something. :)

Hey, Werkezuge sounds German! - yeah, it does, a lot of people asked me if I'm German. No, I'm not. The reason why I'm using this nickname is because I once owned a mousepad with "werkzeuge" word on it. I liked it so I thought it would be a great idea to have a nickname like that. "Unfortunately", I misspeled it and instead of "Werkzeuge" I called myself "Werkezuge". I liked it and I've been using it for a few years now. I've added "PL" at the end to stop questions about if I'm German. ;)

@WestTurtle @Quave @RysPicz @Bearminator

Good to see some Polish faces here! Nice to see you guys, I hope we'll have a great time. And no, I didn't hear about Kult - I played PokeMMO before, but I was focused on a game, not forums. I'm starting from the scratch, so it'd be great to play with some Polish gamers.

BTW, @Quave, I'd like to join. I can't send you a private message, because "Quave can't receive messages". ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)

Miło Was widzieć! Nie spodziewałem się, że dostanę odzew od tylu, szczególnie od ludzi z Polski. Mam nadzieję, że będzie nam się przyjemnie grało. Niestety nie słyszałem o Kult. Grywałem wcześniej w PokeMMO, ale nie byłem specjalnie zainteresowany forum. Teraz zaczynam od początku, więc fajnie będzie spędzić czas w grze w towarzystwie rodaków.

Edited by WerkezugePL
Added "btw section" & fixed typos.
7 hours ago, WerkezugePL said:

Hello, PokeMMO comunnity!

Hope we'll have a great time together here and in-game. My real name is Michał (Michael in English) and I live in Cracow, Poland. If there are any PokeMMO from Cracow, let me know - it'd be great to grab a beer or something. :)

Hey, Werkezuge sounds German! - yeah, it does, a lot of people asked me if I'm German. No, I'm not. The reason why I'm using this nickname is because I once owned a mousepad with "werkzeuge" word on it. I liked it so I thought it would be a great idea to have a nickname like that. "Unfortunately", I misspeled it and instead of "Werkzeuge" I called myself "Werkezuge". I liked it and I've been using it for a few years now. I've added "PL" at the end to stop questions about if I'm German. ;)

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you want to check out YouTube videos about PokeMMO, let me give you a brochure:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story while locating hidden items (courtesy of RysPicz's guide)

3 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Hello and welcome to Pokemmo, hope you will have great adventure with us. Also since I'm still in Kult sometimes,  see u in team chat.

Siema i witam w pokemmo, mam nadzieję że będziesz miał fajną przygodę z nami a ze jestem czasem w kulcie to widzimy się na teamowym czacie 

Ps quave is bad and can't into Sky pilar

Sometimes I am scared when I see a bear on forums. Bearminator just terrifies me on forums......

Spoiler

I assume that every time I do this, Bear laughs so hard. He is a nice guy and I just like making him laugh every now and then.

Spoiler

I need to come up with new bear jokes....

Spoiler

Be prepared!

14 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Sometimes I am scared when I see a bear on forums. Bearminator just terrifies me on forums......

Hide contents

I assume that every time I do this, Bear laughs so hard. He is a nice guy and I just like making him laugh every now and then.

Hide contents

I need to come up with new bear jokes....

Hide contents

Be prepared!

Everytime I see you quoting me, I'm like "what he did now, what bear pun he came with again"

And then I'm laughing a lot. 

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

Everytime I see you quoting me, I'm like "what he did now, what bear pun he came with again"

And then I'm laughing a lot. 

I am glad to make a Bear laugh! If I could, I am going to throw a big steak in the staff lounge so that staff can be alive for the next day. Squirtle has a shell he can hide in, but some of the other staff I worry about. I mean Bears can rip into Dunsparces and Spearows once a week. Cubone does try to throw bones at the Bear, but the Bear scares away the cubone. Dragonite cannot handle a bear attack. There are only two things that stop the Bear from his tracks:

a) Pidgey domination (You do not want to mess with Rache, she can send those death machines after you)

b) Bestfriends throwing a big steak in the staff lounge (for a distraction) - although I have to label it "Bearminator" or a Panda might eat it

Spoiler

I am kind of in a punny mood right now.