[PSL 8] Donations Thread - Poll Added for Tiers

Rule Changes for PSL 8  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doubles be BO1 or BO3?

2. 2. Would you rather see 8 tier lineups or 10 tier lineups?

3. 3. What tiers would you like to see the most?

Just now, Gunthug said:

Well that's essentially the same argument - why shouldn't you be able to (attempt to) grab me for cheap while my value is low and then swap me again when demand for a dpp player rises?

From the manager's perspective, I don't see any issue, but it must be extremely frustrating for the player that keeps getting traded off.

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Even if I hadn't played while on your team, my stock still rises because not playing=not losing lol

lol

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

From the manager's perspective, I don't see any issue, but it must be extremely frustrating for the player that keeps getting traded off.

Fair enough, I wasn't really taking the player's view into account. And it differs from professional sports because you can get traded 4 times in one season, but you're still getting paid. Here, a lot of people have had potential playoff appearances thwarted at the last second by getting traded away, and i'm sure that sucks

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Fair enough, I wasn't really taking the player's view into account. And it differs from professional sports because you can get traded 4 times in one season, but you're still getting paid. Here, a lot of people have had potential playoff appearances thwarted at the last second by getting traded away, and i'm sure that sucks

Well, with the last transfer window being midseason, i think that would solve this issue also.

draft>auction

also if you are going to do a several day draft, you should have a longer then 12 hour period for bets for a player before it's "locked in". if you want to do a quick single day draft, shorter is fine but the day has to be set in stone at least 2 weeks in advance so people can clear their calendars.

and if you need someone to play bad guy and penalize people for personal attacks

Image result for pick me gif

55 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

desu kawai oni-chan

am I doing it right

desu goes at the end and it's the most honorable non action being verb. kawai means both cute and scary. onichan is big brother and chan is a honorific. you are missing the particle "wa" which designates the subject of your sentence and belong after the subject, and possibly other words depending on what you want to say. i assume "big brother is cute/scary" so "onichan wa kawaii desu" with possibly "ne" at the end meaning "right?" as a rhetorical.

7 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

desu goes at the end and it's the most honorable non action being verb. kawai means both cute and scary. onichan is big brother and chan is a honorific. you are missing the particle "wa" which designates the subject of your sentence and belong after the subject, and possibly other words depending on what you want to say. i assume "big brother is cute/scary" so "onichan wa kawaii desu" with possibly "ne" at the end meaning "right?" as a rhetorical.

w-weeb

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.