[PSL 8] Donations Thread - Poll Added for Tiers

Rule Changes for PSL 8  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doubles be BO1 or BO3?

2. 2. Would you rather see 8 tier lineups or 10 tier lineups?

3. 3. What tiers would you like to see the most?

a pokemmo tournament... and play some duels in showdown... i dont like that, but i dont have problem with that... the pokemmo tiers could given more priority... 1 DOUBLES, 3 ou (the most played, basically all the players plays ou), 1 uu, 1 nu, 1 lc, 1 dpp, for example, or 1 DOUBLES 3 ou, 2 uu, 2 nu, 1 lc, 1 dpp 

sorry if you dont understand my bad english :,v

Edited by Nawe
2 minutes ago, Nawe said:

a pokemmo tournament... and play some duels in showdown... i dont like that, but i dont have problem with that... the pokemmo tiers could given more priority... 3 ou (the most played, basically all the players plays ou), 1 uu, 1 nu, 1 lc, 1 dpp, and other uu/nu or showdown, for example, or 3 ou, 2 uu, 2 nu, 1 lc, 1 dpp, other showdown

I like you @Nawe, not because you think pokemmo tiers > showdown tiers, but because PokeMMO Doubles didn't cross your mind as a legit tier ^^

I think would be interesting to have Gen1 tier of showdown, to return to the origins of pokemon. Another way of competition, so wont be exactly the same tiers on all PSLs :)

And hype DPP!

And I dont forgive your english speaking @Nawe

Edited by soyhector

go to sleep banboy

1 minute ago, soyhector said:

I think would be interesting to have Gen1 tier of showdown, to return to the origins of pokemon. Another way of competition, so wont be exactly the same tiers no all PSLs :)

And please no LC, thats all RNG no hability

And hype DPP!

And I dont forgive your english speaking @Nawe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.