Pokefans- A PokeMMO Discord Server!

AshKetum

POKEFANS

Unison in Diversity

Greetings player! Are you on Discord? Waiting for an official PokeMMO Discord server to arrive?

STOP THE WAIT, WE HAVE JUST THE THING FOR YOU!

Introducing, our new UO PokeMMO Discord Chat server!

Spoiler

Link to the server- https://discord.gg/NdXxZCu

FAQ-

Q1- Why do I join?

A- Why won't you? Our Discord server is basically a channel chat/team chat/trade chat with no chat timer! (Although consequences for spamming)

Q2- Team chat? How do you incorporate team chats in discord?

A- Simple, request to MananIsBlack via the comments of this forum for the creation of a team chat channel that only you and your team mates can see!

Q3- What about nicknames? Can we have our own?

A- Please use your PokeMMO usernames in the chat.

Q4- Fights and flamewars, how do you tackle them?

A- We have a @911 role which you can tag if you feel you're a victim of cyberbullying. The person accused of tagging will be taken action against.

Current Teams Applied-

1.PokemonTrainers

An exaggerated million of people have attempted this very same thing. And it never works. I thought PokeMMO had a reliable TeamSpeak server so you could use that, or find one of the other underground PokeMMO Discords since the staff will pretty much tell you the same thing: "We don't support an official Discord server blah blah," and who gives a heck about non-official crap? Try not to waste your time but good luck if you do.

Edited by linwe
I'm sure you mean well, so don't get offended lol.
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, sebastiantho said:

A discord would be neat, however getting everyone to agree to stick to a specific one is the problem =)

Lmao

Edited by Bishav
Bumping ancient threads ftw
  • Zehkar locked this topic