[Sig] Nyas' Motion Text Sigs

1 hour ago, jhonathanvcc said:

Do you also create banners like these?

IuU7zYr.gif

W5U9Zkq.gif

Yeah, I made the Steelbird ones.

Also as a sidenote, I haven't done anything in a month because I forgot to transfer the source PSD that I used as a template onto my new computer, and the old one's already been wiped, whoops. No worries, I'll be working on something new though, looks like I have competition anyways.

8 minutes ago, ShinyGoku said:

Yeah, I made the Steelbird ones.

Also as a sidenote, I haven't done anything in a month because I forgot to transfer the source PSD that I used as a template onto my new computer, and the old one's already been wiped, whoops. No worries, I'll be working on something new though, looks like I have competition anyways.

I would like to write:    [       World Cup 2017 Champions       Team Brazil         ]

IuU7zYr.gif

In the banner can have a design or texture of brazil in the background.

Could you give me that banner?

@TheChampionMike Can you close this for now. I'll quote myself for those who haven't seen.

Spoiler

I haven't done anything in a month because I forgot to transfer the source PSD that I used as a template onto my new computer, and the old one's already been wiped, whoops. No worries, I'll be working on something new though, looks like I have competition anyways.

• Mike locked this topic