leveling service i guess? & hand drawn sigs?

11 hours ago, reidomundo said:

Is the lab coat colour

yes read op

11 hours ago, reidomundo said:

\check my gendreless store ( pamontezuma ) and check if u want trade it for something ( is some topics below yours )

yea not doing that

U2ulRrm.gif

Edited by fredrichnietze
1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

but tell me can they build a router from scrap and install pfsense on it? can they do iommu gpu passthrough to a vm? 

Then can tell you to try turning it off and then back on again

11 minutes ago, TJXD said:

Then can tell you to try turning it off and then back on again

sounds like i know more then them and im happy with my service. also rmt pls ban

right just in case this is a joke pls no ban TJ

Edited by fredrichnietze
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey buddy, re-created a forum account due to me having lost my other one(long time ago).

I own one of the most perfect, if not the most perfect porygon ingame. I know it's not a shiny one, but I'd argue is just as hard if not harder to make one like mine as of right now. Any interest? I don't play anymore and my friend doens't use the pory in comp, so I'd rather sell it and give him a set of comps for example.

My pory is 6x30-31 HP grass Modest, would this be of any interest?

38 minutes ago, razimovewastaken said:

Hey buddy, re-created a forum account due to me having lost my other one(long time ago).

I own one of the most perfect, if not the most perfect porygon ingame. I know it's not a shiny one, but I'd argue is just as hard if not harder to make one like mine as of right now. Any interest? I don't play anymore and my friend doens't use the pory in comp, so I'd rather sell it and give him a set of comps for example.

My pory is 6x30-31 HP grass Modest, would this be of any interest?

no interest. i bred a shit ton for comp back in the bikemmo days.

• Mike locked this topic
  • Mike unlocked this topic