[Request] [Help needed ]

Jewafishy

Help Needed

alright i was wondering i have seen all thise new MODs and Tools which could be added to the game either by the staff simply

adding the new " tool " to the game.

Where do i exactly put thise tools?

i know that i just drop the " Mods " into the mod folder but i'm not quited sure about the

tools  since it dosen't look like i got a " Tool " folder, i got the idea of just droping it into the Mod folder 

but i wanted to ask for assistance so i did't bluw somthing up Lol

0fbc757d035e09c0977cc0cebf4a37e4.jpg

Request

Alright so i have seena few videos where i can see " mutiple pokemon in one battle " also known as double battle or Horde battles which were

first implimented in the X / Y games and ofc there were double battle in B/W ( wild battle )

is that just an implement made to the game or how does it works?

i haven't really bee on for ages ( old account )

Also i saw this video where it seems like that an epsonial player are playing PokeMMO but in the Black and white 

" world " or " theme "

how do ig et to do that or is that somthing else beside Pokemmo?

here is a video for proof hehe

You don't have to put tools in any pokemmo related folder(unless u want to)

Double battles are added in battle frontier. There are also ways to battle double in pvp but i never tired that so i will leave that question to other players.

Hordes are implemented in most of the grasses. They can be found by completely random encounter or u can force them using sweet scent outside of battle.

That Gen 5 video was made on PTS (public test server) it was online for a while. We still don't know when gen 5 is going to be added permanently.

Edited by WestTurtle

As these questions have been answered I will be locking this. In the future, do not post request threads in Creative Media or Client Customization. If you need something made you should find a shop that makes what you are looking for or PM a user who has made what you are looking for as stated in Rule 5 of the section rules.

For technical questions you can post in Support Request and we will direct you to the best resources available to answer your questions.