[Commentary][Tournament] Steelbird Qualifier #8 Semi-Finals/Finals

32 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

"The TC are comp players themselves so they get used to using their teams or whatever and they're probably like "oh i win so often with chansey why would I ban that?""

Bias TC unmasked by Rando69

having like 7 people make decisions for an entire meta is like a recipe for bias lol.  Notice how i suggested that we poll every comp player whos on the leaderboards instead. 

3 minutes ago, Xatu said:

having like 7 people make decisions for an entire meta is like a recipe for bias lol.  Notice how i suggested that we poll every comp player whos on the leaderboards instead. 

Youre gonna run into the same exact problem, except magnified because people on the leaderboard have incentive to keep the meta the way it is

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Youre gonna run into the same exact problem, except magnified because people on the leaderboard have incentive to keep the meta the way it is

We really cant say itd be the same or not unless we try it first.

Edited by Xatu
Just now, Gunthug said:

Nah, we don't need to try it just because you can't think past your tinfoil hat

Really surprised they chose someone with so little respect for other players to lead the TC.

You pretty much said you could predict the future earlier im fucking ROFL.  You can't possibly know wed have the same issues.  BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results = Insanity. 

Just now, Gunthug said:

What issues? There are no issues, and therefore no reason to change things

50+% usage rate of chansey aka cancer egg.  Leading to a stally fucking garbage meta.  Thanks to you m9. 

6 minutes ago, Xatu said:

50+% usage rate of chansey aka cancer egg.  Leading to a stally fucking garbage meta.  Thanks to you m9. 

Think it's under 50% actually. Not that >50% usage automatically means something is broken. It would take a shred of actual competitive knowledge for you to know that, though, so I can't fault you too much for being out of the loop

Just now, Gunthug said:

Think it's under 50% actually. Not that >50% usage automatically means something is broken. It would take a shred of actual competitive knowledge for you to know that, though, so I can't fault you too much for being out of the loop

Here you go again with your disrespect, you know at a certain point you will lose your status because having someone as toxic as you can't be good for PR.  It outclasses every single other spec wall.  You would have to be pretty fucking arrogant to not notice that.  I dont need to explain to you why its broken.  You are clearly biased as fuck.

Just now, Xatu said:

Here you go again with your disrespect, you know at a certain point you will lose your status because having someone as toxic as you can't be good for PR.  It outclasses every single other spec wall.  You would have to be pretty fucking arrogant to not notice that.  I dont need to explain to you why its broken.  You are clearly biased as fuck.

How can I be biased? I have no dog in this fight

It's funny because there's like one TC member who frequently uses Chansey in OU.

If you have your opinions about how the tiering should be ran, voice out about it. That's what I did back in 2014 when I requested there to be separate councils for each tier because the old TC didn't care about lower tiers that much. The staff listened. The point where you just start off with ad hominems by straight up assuming Chansey is in OU because TC wants to use it, you make a total jackass out of yourself.

But hey, nice vid.

4 hours ago, Draekyn said:

"The TC are comp players themselves so they get used to using their teams or whatever and they're probably like "oh i win so often with chansey why would I ban that?""

Bias TC unmasked by Rando69

True all that winning we do

• 1 month later...
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Commentary][Tournament] Steelbird Qualifier #8 Semi-Finals/Finals