One Suggestion Thread Per Month

We all love seeing suggestions and making suggestions, but we have to think hard if the suggestions we are seeing are well thought out or polished or worthy of our attention if they're being pumped out by the dozen by the same few people daily. Thus my suggestion is to ask an additional implementation of a limit to the suggestion box section of the forum, limiting players from making additional threads within a time frame. This will ask players to think carefully and deeply about their suggestion over the period of a month of hiatus, greatly improving the quality of suggestions in general.

Players are not encouraged to make additional accounts in order to post new suggestions, but this will most likely not be enforced since new accounts need 10 posts to be able to make new suggestions and I feel that restriction should be enough of a barrier to avoid people from making new accounts for the sake of making new suggestions.

Edited by Moetal

Keep your derailing off my thread.

As the whole purpose of this suggestion is to improve the quality of the suggestion threads in general, I do not feel any restriction under a month would be sufficient enough to make the players reflect on their idea.

Edited by Moetal
  • Noad locked this topic