Daily Quests

SodaNaranja

Question

Why dont we have daily quests? like "Catch 5 Snorunt" "Find and defeat certain trainer" "Solve this riddle" "Get Mewtwo/Rayquaza".

I think Quests would encourage players to play the game daily. You could make quests every 2 hours or 5 (also maybe 3 daily) and make every quest harder than the previous (with better prizes ofc).

That way instead of battling a lot of trainers (the same every 6 hours) we could get a less monotonous and very creative way to farm.

If you do the 3 quests you get a 5k boost on every quest of the next day. If you do it again a 10k boost. And so on and if you do every quest on the week, the last day (sunday) you get an 100k boost on every quest and 200RP if you complete all three idk (it resets every week and if you miss a quest you lose the streak and start over) or dunno work your magic.

The npc could be Bill or Selphy (that girl in Resort Gorgeous) or even maybe the trick master.

Quest could help a lot by encouraging players to do plenty of different stuff (Filling pokedex, breeding, beating the elite 4, entering contests, etc)

Edited by SodaNaranja
Fixed some numbers

4 answers to this question

From another game (I wouldn't recommend) there is a NPC that gives a daily. You can do the daily up to 30x a day however after the first 10 the rewards are halved while having a variety of quests it gives randomly. Honestly 3 or 5 isn't really enough imo cause after that..what is next? Back to the same old farm? I rather see enough dailies to last for a few hours at least myself instead of 20 minutes of there was 3 or 5 :)

19 hours ago, Kite said:

From another game (I wouldn't recommend) there is a NPC that gives a daily. You can do the daily up to 30x a day however after the first 10 the rewards are halved while having a variety of quests it gives randomly. Honestly 3 or 5 isn't really enough imo cause after that..what is next? Back to the same old farm? I rather see enough dailies to last for a few hours at least myself instead of 20 minutes of there was 3 or 5 :)

u could request another daily or they could have a little cooldown if they arent tough.

@topic

Thats a good sugestion. (really, like the only good suggestion here in last days lol)

I just think that would be really hard to devs implement it RN. I mean, scripting GB roms are hard and they have other priorities rn, but it could be kinda the berry powder guy, so u pick x items and delivery to him or catch y pokes (maybe with nature or gender) and show/delivery to him (ofc it should be ur OT)

I think this can bea healthy to the game, it ll promove people beating some forgotten NPCs and catch some pokes they otherwise would catch.

Really hope something like that happens, the game is kinda dead after seasonal and people are waiting a announce from PTS or Legendary Dungeons (@Darkshade when ? :P)