Yo, how're you all? my proper online alias is NoxiumOxide, but I also go by Noxium, I found PokeMMO while I was on YouTube late last night... I haven't participated in a Pokemon Project in many years, the last project I was ever on was called Pokemon Global, which was in 2007.

I figured i'd make an account and see what happens, I work a lot at my design firm, but I also often have times where I am sitting around and doing nothing, so maybe I'll take an active participation on the ingame side of things too? I'm more of a forums type of guy, but it'll be cool to get into the game soon enough.

As far as information on me goes, I live in South Carolina at the moment, however I will be in Tennessee on June 3rd taking up a new job and new residence. I am 24 years old, male. That's all I'll freely share on myself due to the notoriety of the internet.

Cheers,
Noxium

2 hours ago, xTufao said:

Welcome!  

You will find this community to be rather interesting. And the game is pretty fun as well! :D

I hope so! There's no fun in a community if it isn't unique or interesting somehow! :)

19 hours ago, NoxiumOxide said:

Yo, how're you all? my proper online alias is NoxiumOxide, but I also go by Noxium, I found PokeMMO while I was on YouTube late last night... I haven't participated in a Pokemon Project in many years, the last project I was ever on was called Pokemon Global, which was in 2007.

I figured i'd make an account and see what happens, I work a lot at my design firm, but I also often have times where I am sitting around and doing nothing, so maybe I'll take an active participation on the ingame side of things too? I'm more of a forums type of guy, but it'll be cool to get into the game soon enough.

As far as information on me goes, I live in South Carolina at the moment, however I will be in Tennessee on June 3rd taking up a new job and new residence. I am 24 years old, male. That's all I'll freely share on myself due to the notoriety of the internet.

Cheers,
Noxium

Good afternoon NoxiumOxide! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Speaking about YouTube, do you want to watch more YouTube videos related to PokeMMO? If so, here is my channel lineup:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, Tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: This channel lets you acquire more knowledge of the game!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Helping you navigate through the storyline and picking up hidden items on the way!

---------------------------------------------

Good luck with your new job and be sure to visit Elvis Presley's house in Graceland! I went there a long time ago, and it was awesome!