The Legend of the Steel Bird Series: FINALE (Sunday, 30th April)

Mike

The PokeMMO "The Legend of the Steel Bird" Series

The PokeMMO "The Legend of the Steel Bird" Series will give players the chance to fight over 3 Months in this Over Used tournament series.

The Participants will be given the Chance to battle it out for Tickets to the grand finale in April!

Who will emerge on top as the best player of the Over Used tier?

Bracket:

http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/SteelBirdFinale

There will be no registration for this tournament. Invite holders that are unable to make the tournament will be replaced by a reserve invite holder. Invite holders are:

ZDFire

yosoyarca 

LKrenz

BurntZebra

enchanteur

JhowCrazy

Wiriketchup

yaritan

LucasCisneros

Carlosbreak

Frags

stairway

BlueBreath

XxxDragonDarkxxX

belieberboy

MurcielagoSV

Details:

Staff-Run Silph Co Tournament

Single Battle

6v6 OU

Double Elimination

Date & Time:

Sunday, 30th April

9 pm BST | 4 pm EDT

Clauses:

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

Banned Pokemon:

OU Ban List

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Snorlax | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey

Banned Moves:

Baton Pass

Prizes:

First Place:

skarmory.gif

Gift Shiny Skarmory (Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs) 

&

2,000,000 Pokeyen

Second Place:

flygon.gif

Gift Shiny Flygon (Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs) 

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen 

Third Place:

Heracross Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White

Gift Shiny Heracross (Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs)  

&

500,000 Pokeyen 

Additional Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: TheChampionMike 

Refs: BilllaYohannovichNoad

32 minutes ago, BlizzardGG said:

is there also the same event for UU players like me :o ?

lets hype it guys

There have been seasonals in every tier (OU, UU, NU and Doubles). No promise what the next seasonal is going to be. But there is a chance it will be UU.

1 minute ago, TheChampionMike said:

There have been seasonals in every tier (OU, UU, NU and Doubles). No promise what the next seasonal is going to be. But there is a chance it will be UU.

How big is the chance you will be hosting it?

Just now, Bilburt said:

How big is the chance you will be hosting it?

I don't know. But that is next seasonal and we will hype up about that on a later date.

But this weekend is really hype! Tonight is the Team Tournament and tomorrow is this! All I can say right now is that I am super excited for both events. Goodluck to all the invite holders in the finals, may the best of you win!

1 hour ago, TheChampionMike said:

I don't know. But that is next seasonal and we will hype up about that on a later date.

But this weekend is really hype! Tonight is the Team Tournament and tomorrow is this! All I can say right now is that I am super excited for both events. Goodluck to all the invite holders in the finals, may the best of you win!

Boring

1 hour ago, TheChampionMike said:

i hope it will be UU *-*

1 minute ago, Murcielago said:

@TheChampionMike

Once the bracket is drafted mind posting it on forums?

My windows 98 machine has difficulty opening links in game and often results in crash >3 minute lag sperts.

I can link the bracket early but it won't be final untill it has started. As I will shuffle the seed a couple of times.

Before I announce the winner I would like to give a little shoutout to my friend and creator of this seasonal. Thank you @Ruak for creating the seasonal. 

I know how much this seasonal meant to you and it was my pleasure to finish it for you. Thanks again!

Thank you every single person who has joined the qualifiers, reserve tournament and finals! 

The Finale has come to an end after 5.5 hours of battling.

Here are the winners of the finale:

First place: stairway

Second place: ZDFire

Third place: BlueBreath

Thank you everyone who showed up! It was my pleasure taking this seasonal over as host! You were all amazing!!!

http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/SteelBirdFinale

Hope to see you all at out next seasonal/event!

• Zehkar locked this topic