The thread to congratulate one for their competitive success

38 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Alright, alright. Fine. Since enough people are confused enough about this I'll explain this.

Yes, it's sarcasm. There has been a number of incidents where it has been getting a bit pathetic that different kinds of threads start to miss the point of actual topic and the discussion sheers towards stupid shit where people either call some people bad or brag about their own accomplishments in a thread where it's in all ways irrelevant. So this thread was like a joke that whenever said behavior is seen from these forums, instead of derailing the thread any further you could just tag them in this thread and congratulate someone for their success in the game so they don't have to derail another thread any further. I did not want show any concrete examples of this as my point was not to call out any individuals of this community, more than to point out this ridiculous forum behavior that has been going for a while.

If this ends up getting the thread locked, then be it.

@OrangeManiac - your like the #1 thread derail-er though dude.  Like you make this thread to mock what is seemingly "attention seeking" behavior, yet by creating this thread you are exhibiting the exact behavior you pretend to be above.

6 hours ago, Murcielago said:

@OrangeManiac - your like the #1 thread derail-er though dude.  Like you make this thread to mock what is seemingly "attention seeking" behavior, yet by creating this thread you are exhibiting the exact behavior you pretend to be above.

@Murcielago @RysPicz

Also Murc, you might want to edumacate yourself on the difference between your, and you're before you try and trash talk (especially when English is YOUR first language) tysm. 

Edited by cchiovitti527

@KaynineXL - In American English may ~= might + should

^Technically both would work but may would imply that I should look into my English skills (more-so than might)

@cchiovitti527

In regards to your/you're there is also another short hand version of the word "ur" commonly used in English and implies that the poster has a big D and gets with hot chicks, I will start using the later.

24 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Congratulations to @Murcielago for yesterday's astonishing performance in the Steel Bird series! Always a pleasure watching the best OU player on the server play his matches, I learned a lot out of your battles of what not to do, thank you!

You clearly didn't watch my matches.  But thank you for this.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.