Anime OSTs

Diano

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn I have been anticipated on chihayafuru. Then I ll put this one
This is not only an OST but is the song in the title menu visual novel of little busters. I know not a lot of people read visual novels but for those who have read it I am sure this song have a lot of meaning, it's been long time since when I have read LB and hearing this still makes my heart suffering a bit

It's on the anime too (I didn't like the anime adaptation honestly) but also on a very important moment of the VN, I want to share with you what's written in that VN scene while this song is going on

Spoiler

If i meet someone I'll end up losing them someday, that's scary. Even knowing that.. I want to meet them, what is this sensation..? Now i know, that is because.. I have learned that the encounter is much more important than the loss, losing people is sad and painful. Yet i know that, compared to that pain.. coming to know people and spending time with them is much more valuable.. that those encounters are something precious and irreplaceable. I must stop being scared.. of course losing is sad... but there are so many people waiting for me to meet them, there are so many precious moments waiting to be spent, and someday i will make everyone know that having been born is such a wonderful thing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...