Motion Sickness (the future battle animation)

Bestfriends

Question

Motion Sickness (the future battle animation)

6c24d26e2648939424beb35c0247f651.png

Good morning fellow players, I would like to share a concern with the developers and hopefully this feature can be regulated, but some people go on a ship and they get motion sickness as the ship sways back and forth. Here is an example: (Time stamps - 7:47 - 8:14)

Spoiler

Thank for letting me air my concerns. Its not easy for me to get motion sick, but different people have different tolerance levels of how much they can handle swaying.

Thank you for your time

- Bestfriends

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

whats your cpu and gpu/igpu and shouldn't this be a bug report? assuming it isnt your hardware at fault.

Good morning Fred, I hope your doing well. This is for the future battle animation, so a Bug Report can be a bit useless at this point. As for your first concern, I don't like sharing such intimate details about my laptop (unless your a super close friend - and I mean REALLY close). Some people have different tolerance levels to motion sickness which is why I made a suggestion about turning off the idle motion.

Huh, didn't think something like this would ever be a problem, but I can see why. It is nice to consider such a problem so early on, however, they seem to be are taking a direction similar to how later gens battle animations work, which in my opinion a nice thing to see for MMO, though I hope the final version they release has a battle background more defined, even if it is like just a bunch of shapes of people similar to how gen 6's background was.