Quitting. For real!

Eggplant

On 4/19/2017 at 1:16 PM, Eggplant said:

I never make goodbye threads because 1) people often get people trolling you/your thread deleted by moderators 2) people usually linger after they say they are quitting and they log on once every few months to see what's going on. 

I started playing this game back then in 2012 because I liked the nostalgia with the original pokemon as well. Back then I would have been disappointment to learn that we would never see move animations with the original pokemon in that old school metagame. Now, I don't ever expect to see them. I know how much work it is. I don't write to be mean. Nevertheless, it's just odd to never get near a 100% complete classic version of the game then to announce the game is headed to be in sync with the new generations of pokemon.

For personal feels in regards to new pokemon implementation, I just don't know. "People complaining about volt switch" in comp alley was a quote that described me. Volt switch + UTurn on same team reminded me of chasing rabbits. Here it comes, there it goes > repeat > repeat...... repeat  > repeat (spam and shake it until you make it). In that metagames defense, I never studied it to become competitive on any level. If the new stuff is fun, i'll play a little. If it's not, I won't. simple is simple.

Good luck eggplant. If you want to break an addiction, I would suggest getting an 8 to 5 + commute job (welcome to your new life). That is assuming you don't already work. :)  

• Zehkar locked this topic