Quitting. For real!

Eggplant

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

i dont believe. this is all a elaborate voice mail hoax. 

Hide contents

if you quit discord im going to come to your house and fill it with literal tons of almost but not quite expired eggplants which you will then feel the need to consume before they go bad and eat eggplants until you despise the taste of them.

Already despise them. I'd toss a fine freshly cooked eggplant parmesan

Damn u are old af, since a started im 2k14 I always had u as staff reference and it was kinda weird when u leave us..

Yeah I feel this game ll not be the same after new gen, its kinda the death of "nostalgic players"

Well GL irl man maybe can add u im battlenet to Random stuff

And pls back to home (didnt tranzsmaster quited? I remember a tyrone thread honoring him... He back so everffinn can happen)

Story about eggplant:

He once was a nub and joined LYLE. I mostly let him join cuz he seemed like a nice guy and I really liked his eggplant-link avatar. Then the original egg, @eggroll, was tired of having to compete with another egg in team. I tried calling him plant, but it just didn't work out. Needless to say he joined aura shortly after that. 

The end.

59 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Story about eggplant:

He once was a nub and joined LYLE. I mostly let him join cuz he seemed like a nice guy and I really liked his eggplant-link avatar. Then the original egg, @eggroll, was tired of having to compete with another egg in team. I tried calling him plant, but it just didn't work out. Needless to say he joined aura shortly after that. 

The end.

Pretty sure I spent at least like. A whole year?? in lyle or so. but it was pretty half decent length!

i only left to go wk noad also

1 minute ago, Eggplant said:

Pretty sure I spent at least like. A whole year?? in lyle or so. but it was pretty half decent length!

i only left to go wk noad also

I think it was closer to 4-6 months, but was certainly an extensive amount of time. 

Good evening Eggplant, your departure will be missed by me. I remember back when you were still in my headline feed, good times. When I was taping my headline video you were promoted, so I had to use you as a thumbnail for the start of this headline vid.

Spoiler

Even when you were ex-staff, it was a pleasure chatting with you. It was nice of you to sell your competitive stuff to donate to either PSL 6 or 7. If I had to say anything about Eggplant, it would be that he is a good man and has a heart of gold!

Good luck buddy, your going to be missed from PokeMMO and from the studio of Roy Rogers News.

- Roy Rogers News, Bestfriends