Quitting. For real!

Eggplant

15 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Also I know it's uguu move to just quit world cup like that but I think team france2 has enough subs hehe.

All good. No issue from my behalf. If your team agrees you have a deep enough roster to do this event, then we're all cool.

Take care man, all the best.

Was a privilege to buy the flail Kabutops from you in 2014. I will remember you for the good staff member that you were and someone that delivered entertainment for the community. Good luck in your adventure.

EDIT:

I do not think people realize how addicting PokeMMO is. I understand precisely how you feel brother. Anyways as I said farewell ;P.

46 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

I know most people don't actually care but posting this in itself will probably help me not log on the forums. It's like a commitment now rather than a 'ah maybe I'll just stop'. So I'm on the right track prob. Good luck to anyone else trying to get over mmo addiction

Edited by Ichigo

Take care man, it was a real pleasure getting to know you. There's tons of good memories I have of you like when we were in Heroes Of Light, telling me about your Japan trip, watching Clamperl wreck in matchmaking and also buying / returning the og OT Machamp. 

Added you on discord so that way we'll keep in touch. All the best with everything :)

Edited by NikhilR