Add 8 pp to Sweet Scent

Xatu

Question

9 answers to this question

I agree that the PP usage/amount could use a small alteration. That remaining 2 PP makes my OCD act up. XD. I think making Sweet Scent use 4 PP would probably be better and be a more-likely route that the DEVs may look at, as it mathematically fits with both the base 20 PP and maxed out 32 PP, leaving you with no remaining PP. That way, you'd get 5 uses at the base amount, and 8 uses at maximum, which is only 2 additional uses for both base and maxed PP. So it isn't too much of a boost that it affects things dirastically. On top of that, it saves them from having to alter the actual PP amounts for Sweet Scent. :3.

On 4/19/2017 at 5:54 AM, Toshley said:

We've had a suggestion like this in the past. In order to make it consistent with PP-Ups/Max the base PP would have to be increased to 25, that way we'd have 40 PP when maxed out, giving you max efficiency.

8 uses would be quite dank.  It might have a effect on leppa prices though since players might need then less for EV training etc, with the 20% boost from it being 40.  This would be offset though since more leppas would be required to refill the PP.  All in all 40 sounds gud.

34 minutes ago, Xatu said:

8 uses would be quite dank.  It might have a effect on leppa prices though since players might need then less for EV training etc, with the 20% boost from it being 40.  This would be offset though since more leppas would be required to refill the PP.  All in all 40 sounds gud.

I think adding 8 rather than 3 would be much more viable because each time you use a leppa to refill that 5 pp would be a little bit of a waste.