[Sig] [Avatar] Free Sigs By Vig

Vig

Free Sigs By Vig

Hello! Welcome to my free signature shop! I see a lot of you like requesting new signatures and I want to practice my work! Just order away! 

Examples: 

Spoiler

.eJwlyMsNwyAMANBdGACDnZDPAp0DEeRESjDC7qnq7j30Hd_Hvcftdneadd0BjkuLjMOrychcPYvwXXO_1Bd5IJvlcj61mQIFwjktK1KiCdOK6V9LiFugiDgRRnjVxr43dt8fmZEhMQ.w153zlc-llFmGyvkgSNEVLSA6pU.eJwlyFEOgyAMANC7cACqrQJ6hl2iQYIkagntvpbdfR97n-_j3uNyuzvNuu4AR9Ms4_BqMrgWX0XqVbg39VluYDPO510eU6CJcA0xIQVaMCQM_4rrTAm3KWLaErzYGqvvT3XfH-C1IjA.--xAPVVTZ04OIdwfoROEvthhIdQ

.eJwlyFEOgyAMANC7cABK2lmcN_AYBAmaqCW0LjFmd9_H3ud73NV3N7nVrOkEsGyapS9eTXqqxVeRupfUNvVZDkhmKa9HOU2BAuHAcURieiGPyP-KATkShncciGH-3L6d1X1_ei4g_g.VTj70OkMhlW88xL2XmIBbRWpJYw.eJwlyMsNwyAMANBdGAATHJwo907QCRCxSJSPEXZPVXfvIe_4vu7TT7e4zazpArDuWqSvXk16ruyrSD05t119kQuyWS7bxbcpYMCYaJojEo6R5khPTSHRgGEICUeC94sP7r7d1f3-3Woh9Q.T1JmiA-BdlcqsTyYpqiZXDq7o2o.eJwlyF0KwyAMAOC7eAAjSU1_LtBziBUVahWTPY3dfYM9ffC9zWve5jBFdcgBcFWJfV5WtM-Qk8295zuFUcXG3iCohlhaelSAHKHndUNiWpA35H-tDp1fPNPPHc46Q6nNjiebzxcBiCJ5.vlmeMGFQAH56gL9Yuv1oHpuU8mI.eJwlyMENwyAMAMBdGABTuyYo2yCCnEhJjLDzqrp7H73nfcIzz7CG3X3YCrAd1nRu0VxnlR5FVc5ex2Gx6QXVvbb96rcbUCLkvBSkTG_MBfO_loT04sKcmBLI06fGcUv4_gC-XSHb.BoS_-LdjKk5r8lRIFDHddOjpbDQ

.eJwlyMERhCAMAMBeKIBoEPCs4NrIIIPMqWFIfDn27uP2ube5-m4Ws6k2WQDWKon7akW5U8m2MJc9U6tiEx9AqpS2I58q4AaHPsQZXXAThhnDv-KAfozjZ4oeEb71R73adhbzvN9SIhk.Hvy8S2vqdxFiGv1NieDALl7VFKk.eJwlyMENwyAMAMBdGAATSEyUdxexCCJIASPsvqrs3kq9533Me97mMJfqkAPgrJJ4nlaUJ5VsC3O5M40qNnEDUqV0tdxVILjgN4y7DxhWj7vHf0W3xDVuv8HFwYtaJ63c7ejFPF9JoSNe.PZLm0rE_4Q9bUYRuIVNYVLFqsK8

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8zMDMyNTY3ODIzNjM0MjY4MjYvMzAzMjU3MDIyMjM5OTk3OTYzL0dMU0lHLnBuZyJ9.bXhlJW_yWHhsTvvqc2Q3FDutgOs.eJwlyMENwyAMAMBdGAAHCA7Jr6NYBBGkBCPsvqru3kfveR_znrc5zKU65AA4m2SepxXlSbXYylzvQqOJzfwAqVK-ntJVICzBR9ySDxhWj8njv7bF4RrdnvboIrykUbejV_P9Ab1RIbY.6yF3yTcWSCvPDbqJETuVAvJi-FY

Order Form: 

• Item (Signature/Avatar/Both):
  • Size:
  • Render:
  • Color Scheme:
  • Text if any:

Queue:

• Beaw
  • BRAAAD
  • Minun
  • Diano
  • MathewMat
  • Brooklynmr
  • Queenjeanne
  •  

Well that's it! Waiting for some orders!

Edited by Vig
4 minutes ago, Suneet said:
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both): Both
  • Size: Whatever looks good, I'm bad with this kind of stuff
  • Render: ^
  • Color Scheme: Sceptile with a nice background
  • Text if any: Suneet
  • Team: RISE

Will definitely drop a donation if I like it

Alrighty! First order! Just to make sure...you don't have any render in mind? You don't have to find one just tell me whether you want a Pokemon in your Sig or is it a Sig with an Anime character or what do you want me to use as the render of it. If you are still undecided let me know and I will make a Pokemon signature using a random Pokemon render. :)  

1 minute ago, Vig said:

Alrighty! First order! Just to make sure...you don't have any render in mind? You don't have to find one just tell me whether you want a Pokemon in your Sig or is it a Sig with an Anime character or what do you want me to use as the render of it. If you are still undecided let me know and I will make a Pokemon signature using a random Pokemon render. :)  

Sceptile, if you can. :)

• Size: Whatever you think is best
  • Render: Mewtwo
  • Color Scheme: Whatever works best, make it look cool
  • Text if any: FuzzyRegirock (on the signature only)
  • These look awesome man keep up the great work, I'll be sure to donate
Edited by FuzzyRegirock

@Suneet Had some free time so knocked it out even faster! Let me know what you think of them please!

.eJwdyMENwyAMAMBdGABanGCSX2eolD8iFkEiMcLuq-rukXrP-5rPaGY1h2qX1bm9SuaxW1EeqZAtzKVR6lVs5tMl1ZSPky4VBw_wc8DoIcDkQ_ThXzjFJ-CCy4wBwL0pd62NXpvtVzG_G26qI6c.wnCxL5O10t2Js5gkslrTprXZgk0

Signature:

.eJwdycENwyAMAMBdGAAnQGyUNToBIhZBIjEC91Vl91b93n3MezSzm1O1zx3gqDPLOOxUGamwLSKlcep12iwXJNWUz4tvneAX7zak6Dz64DA6_BMFwkgrbb8JC7wyd62NV9vvYp4vSkUjOw.gjqdn8H2zlWcuaDePbXP1f8qlm0

21 minutes ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Your order is up next! Additionally thanks for the nice comments! Please look at the signature above and let me know what you think of it as I love feedback!

15 minutes ago, Vig said:

@Suneet Had some free time so knocked it out even faster! Let me know what you think of them please!

.eJwdyMENwyAMAMBdGABanGCSX2eolD8iFkEiMcLuq-rukXrP-5rPaGY1h2qX1bm9SuaxW1EeqZAtzKVR6lVs5tMl1ZSPky4VBw_wc8DoIcDkQ_ThXzjFJ-CCy4wBwL0pd62NXpvtVzG_G26qI6c.wnCxL5O10t2Js5gkslrTprXZgk0

Signature:

.eJwdycENwyAMAMBdGAAnQGyUNToBIhZBIjEC91Vl91b93n3MezSzm1O1zx3gqDPLOOxUGamwLSKlcep12iwXJNWUz4tvneAX7zak6Dz64DA6_BMFwkgrbb8JC7wyd62NV9vvYp4vSkUjOw.gjqdn8H2zlWcuaDePbXP1f8qlm0

Your order is up next! Additionally thanks for the nice comments! Please look at the signature above and let me know what you think of it as I love feedback!

It looks awesome, thanks! What's your IGN?

Just now, Suneet said:

It looks awesome, thanks! What's your IGN?

I'm not sure how this game works :( I would love some help tho. Someone linked me to this forum for artwork and I don't know how to access the game.

Just now, Vig said:

I'm not sure how this game works :( I would love some help tho. Someone linked me to this forum for artwork and I don't know how to access the game.

Basically:

• Download the client from here: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/ for whichever platform you need
  • Register an ingame account here: https://pokemmo.eu/account/ (seperate to your forums acc)
  • Download FireRed (mandatory), Emerald and HeartGold/SoulSilver (optional) ROMs. FireRed is the only one that's mandatory, but I would heavily advise you to get the other two, for more ingame content and fun!
  • Add them into your PokeMMO client after starting it up

Just now, Suneet said:

Basically:

• Download the client from here: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/ for whichever platform you need
  • Register an ingame account here: https://pokemmo.eu/account/ (seperate to your forums acc)
  • Download FireRed (mandatory), Emerald and HeartGold/SoulSilver (optional) ROMs. FireRed is the only one that's mandatory, but I would heavily advise you to get the other two, for more ingame content and fun!
  • Add them into your PokeMMO client after starting it up

Sweet thanks! Not sure how long it takes to download but will let you know when done!

32 minutes ago, Vig said:

Signature:

That signature looks amazing, I really like the style of your sigs

• Item (Signature/Avatar/Both):Both
  • Size:You decide
  • Render:-.-' I do not know any good enough
  • Color Scheme:Being possible could make one an avatar and Sigs of Ursaring and another Sigs of Ninetales the Avatar you decide to sig of ursaring I want him in a mountain and of ninetales I want her in a forest can make the most beautiful possible ??? ?
  • Text if any:Beaw
  • Team:VaDe
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both): Sig
  • Size: normal? you decide
  • Render: Kakashi Hatake
  • Color Scheme: whatever fits in your opinion-im not teh artist here
  • Text if any: "BRAAAD" "MÄTE"

ps.) no quotations there ofc xD

Edited by BRAAAD
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both):Shiny Minun and a luxray if possible ? (Both)
  • Size:decide here :3
  • Render:Decide Decide :3
  • Color Scheme: Electric Terrain anything :P :P
  • Text if any:MinunTrainerJhay
  • Team:『MéTá』
Edited by Minun
Need to remade my request
15 hours ago, Vig said:

Signature:

Pretty awesome sig, never seen any like this here in the forums. Keep up the good work and feel free to add xBadBones in-game if you need any help. :) 

• Item (Signature/Avatar/Both): Signature 
  • Size: 450 X 200
  • Render: Leafeon
  • Color Scheme: Whatever colors you think are the best 
  • Text if any: Brooklynmr 
  • Team: MÄTE 

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the great work! I'll definitely be sure to send a donation your way when it's finished! ^-^

Edited by Brooklynmr
On 4/16/2017 at 4:46 PM, FuzzyRegirock said:

@FuzzyRegirock Your order is done! Hope you like it! Let me know what you think?

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDczOTAyOTg0Mzc3MTM5MjAvMzAzNjYzNjM1NzQwNDkxNzc2LzR2OEJkeHpZQUtqR0N5NEFBQUFBU1VWT1JLNUNZSUkucG5nIn0.44he53UpYby4GPahc5gT95BnlPw

Signature:

.eJwVwtsKgyAAANB_6QM0My_1FoOVbbDapdGjmFhQWWnsYezftx3OO9i3MUiD3vvFpRB2g1N264DzdpNGA2OtGbVcBgeUnaD0Xqp-0rN3MIoZTsIo4TFmDOEkCiEOMaUxRQniEf9FFPpslexerse6fuVIk_PIt5zsheUVz4qnUaQUoqna7O_2aC7XEzm0QoBlNsHnCwIoMSo.3_5BQ7qXjzyT1z1lPn2MgBA1Ovs

On 4/16/2017 at 5:43 PM, Diano said:

Nice signatures.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Beaw said:
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both):Both
  • Size:You decide
  • Render:-.-' I do not know any good enough
  • Color Scheme:Being possible could make one an avatar and Sigs of Ursaring and another Sigs of Ninetales the Avatar you decide to sig of ursaring I want him in a mountain and of ninetales I want her in a forest can make the most beautiful possible ??? ?
  • Text if any:Beaw
  • Team:VaDe

You are next @Beaw

20 hours ago, BRAAAD said:
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both): Sig
  • Size: normal? you decide
  • Render: Kakashi Hatake
  • Color Scheme: whatever fits in your opinion-im not teh artist here
  • Text if any: "BRAAAD" "MÄTE"

ps.) no quotations there ofc xD

Added to queue!

17 hours ago, Minun said:
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both):Shiny Minun
  • Size:decide here :3
  • Render:Decide Decide :3
  • Color Scheme: Whatever fits Minun :P
  • Text if any:MinunTrainerJhay
  • Team:『MéTá』

Added to queue!

16 hours ago, Diano said:

Item : Signature.

Size : 500 x 200.

Render : Soma Schicksal (from God Eater).

Color Scheme : Dark Blue.

Text if any : Diano.

Added to queue!

9 hours ago, BadBones said:

Pretty awesome sig, never seen any like this here in the forums. Keep up the good work and feel free to add xBadBones in-game if you need any help. :) 

Thank you very much!

9 hours ago, MathewMat said:
  • Size: Whatever looks good,
  • Render: Monkey D Luffy
  • Color Scheme:whatever fits best
  • Text if any: MonkeyDMathew
  • Team:  läva

Added to queue!

8 hours ago, Brooklynmr said:
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both): Signature 
  • Size: 450 X 200
  • Render: Leafeon
  • Color Scheme: Whatever colors you think are the best 
  • Text if any: Brooklynmr 
  • Team: MÄTE 

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the great work! I'll definitely be sure to send a donation your way when it's finished! ^-^

Added to queue!

8 hours ago, queenjeanne said:
  • Item (Signature/Avatar/Both): signature
  • Size: whatever is best for a sig
  • Render: shiny jumpluff
  • Color Scheme: pink :D
  • Text if any: QueenJeanne
  • Team: läva

Added to queue!

2 hours ago, kevola said:

Dude, these sigs are awesome. I'll be sure to order one soon

Thank you!