Sign in to follow this  
MathewMat

[läva] Team läva

3 hours ago, xRdZiiiN said:

lol , so needy 

He's not needy, it's likely that's he's alone, But that's life and something he has to live with for the rest of his life

Can I get a Huzzah for Kabu and a Huzzah for Team Lava?!  A BIG thank you to everyone who helped make this epic trophy a possibility. From advice, helping find/buy/donate breeders, and being there for moral support.. I could not do it without.  You know who you are and I appreciate you. Team Lava, a place where dreams come true. 

kabuto.gif   OT: SirOzwald - Female - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Egg Moves: Brine, Bubblebeam, Screech, Flail - Hatched: 02/09/2018 @11:59:42 PM EST   kabuto.gif

t9gUieb.png

lZGx6x5.png

1 hour ago, ozzie1550 said:

Can I get a Huzzah for Kabu and a Huzzah for Team Lava?!  A BIG thank you to everyone who helped make this epic trophy a possibility. From advice, helping find/buy/donate breeders, and being there for moral support.. I could not do it without.  You know who you are and I appreciate you. Team Lava, a place where dreams come true. 

kabuto.gif   OT: SirOzwald - Female - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Egg Moves: Brine, Bubblebeam, Screech, Flail - Hatched: 02/09/2018 @11:59:42 PM EST   kabuto.gif

t9gUieb.png

lZGx6x5.png

Hurrah!! 

9 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

t9gUieb.png

lZGx6x5.png

holy shit ozzie. That thing is damn fine xDDD even got flail. WOW Gratz bruh you deserve to have the best.

On 6/27/2018 at 9:08 PM, MathewMat said:

Team Name:läva
Team Tag:läva
Registered Players: SirOzwald, sinpoke, imbatmans, DestinyPlus, pokerams, Nikhil, PsychicBlack, axelblizard, iescanor, Redragonn, goku, Klarlos, barfeelaadmii, Fallenkings, Rakuenx, 

Team Captain: imbatmans

6 hours ago, eevee said:

hello guys hope you are all good missed u how is the team going  <3 ~eleine~

Where you at) need you back we also missed you

On 10/24/2018 at 8:12 PM, MathewMat said:

Team Name:läva
Team Tag:läva
Registered Players: SirOzwald, sinz, imbatmans, , pokerams, Nikhil, kalamet, axelblizard, Dazuzi, goku, Obito, Destinyplus, Agisklmt, Rakuenx, FallenCrown, getovarherez

Team Captain: MonkeyDMathew

nauwroL.png

https://pokemmotournament.challonge.com/TeamTournamentNovembear

Picture of us at Team Tournament November, Beat Team HPX in are first match, Lost to rise in are 2nd match 2-1  @AxelBlizard Won both his matchs and really impressed in NU, Overall We had Fun And did Well thats what matters, Special Shout out to @Zymogen and Team rise for the good match's we had together, Would like to thank @Bearminator For hosting another amazing team vs team, and thanks to  @LeZenor and @Lightningvolt Who also helped out hosting,

Shout out to @Frag And team Aw for winning this Months team tournament.

Edited by MathewMat

22 minutes ago, AxellBlizard said:

ZTTcAqN.png

congratulations thegreekman for his new shiny, a.a

grats but wrong thread lol

Edited by MathewMat

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.