[läva] Team läva

MathewMat

Can I get a Huzzah for Kabu and a Huzzah for Team Lava?!  A BIG thank you to everyone who helped make this epic trophy a possibility. From advice, helping find/buy/donate breeders, and being there for moral support.. I could not do it without.  You know who you are and I appreciate you. Team Lava, a place where dreams come true. 

kabuto.gif   OT: SirOzwald - Female - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Egg Moves: Brine, Bubblebeam, Screech, Flail - Hatched: 02/09/2018 @11:59:42 PM EST   kabuto.gif

t9gUieb.png

lZGx6x5.png

1 hour ago, ozzie1550 said:

Can I get a Huzzah for Kabu and a Huzzah for Team Lava?!  A BIG thank you to everyone who helped make this epic trophy a possibility. From advice, helping find/buy/donate breeders, and being there for moral support.. I could not do it without.  You know who you are and I appreciate you. Team Lava, a place where dreams come true. 

kabuto.gif   OT: SirOzwald - Female - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Egg Moves: Brine, Bubblebeam, Screech, Flail - Hatched: 02/09/2018 @11:59:42 PM EST   kabuto.gif

t9gUieb.png

lZGx6x5.png

Hurrah!! 

9 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

t9gUieb.png

lZGx6x5.png

holy shit ozzie. That thing is damn fine xDDD even got flail. WOW Gratz bruh you deserve to have the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nauwroL.png

https://pokemmotournament.challonge.com/TeamTournamentNovembear

Picture of us at Team Tournament November, Beat Team HPX in are first match, Lost to rise in are 2nd match 2-1  @AxelBlizard Won both his matchs and really impressed in NU, Overall We had Fun And did Well thats what matters, Special Shout out to @Zymogen and Team rise for the good match's we had together, Would like to thank @Bearminator For hosting another amazing team vs team, and thanks to  @LeZenor and @Lightningvolt Who also helped out hosting,

Shout out to @Frag And team Aw for winning this Months team tournament.

Edited by MathewMat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.