Captcha fail

sherdoonach

im sitting here hunting shiny bagon and paydaying golbats and bagons. i got captchas, first one i got correct first time. the second one i seemed to fail 5 times although i typed them in correctly or at least i thought. now payday is giving me no money, how do i fix this?

Edited by sherdoonach
4 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

It's the system letting you know to take a break, cause you've been grinding for too long and it's unhealthy.

How to fix:

Complete the captcha

Log out, get a snack and some fresh air.

The system will believe you are healthy again.

Lol VG addiction is no joke. They recently just came out with a study showing that the brain lights up in the same way as a heroins addicts as it does for someone playing an MMO.  Waiting for the MMO to load lights up the brain in the same exact way as a heroin addict preparing their next hit of heroin.

7 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Lol VG addiction is no joke. They recently just came out with a study showing that the brain lights up in the same way as a heroins addicts as it does for someone playing an MMO.  Waiting for the MMO to load lights up the brain in the same exact way as a heroin addict preparing their next hit of heroin.

@sherdoonach fucking junkie

25 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

It's the system letting you know to take a break, cause you've been grinding for too long and it's unhealthy.

How to fix:

Complete the captcha

Log out, get a snack and some fresh air.

The system will believe you are healthy again.

JUek73g.png?2

I also got one today and it's probably the 5th one I received on multiple accounts  and it is absolutely a nuisance. I hope this shit doesn't appear because the game thinks you botting and then hinders your encounter rate ---_---.... I once got banned for 3 days because I failed to fill one in. Is this stuff really needed???

• Zehkar locked this topic