New way to earn Reward Points

3 hours ago, BadBones said:

Yeah it's a pretty good app to watch Anime and TV Shows.

Also I completed an offer in which all I had to do was type my email and then confirm it and I did get the reward points, I then tried another one which was a football managerial game in which I had to complete some achievements which was creating the team and I didn't get anything so what I can conclude from this is that some of these work and some don't, what I would suggest is that you guys looked for a different party, I suggest Offerwall which works pretty much every time and the apps/programs you're downloading don't really have any viruses or anything. 

which one was it that worked for you?

so i like the idea  of this i  have  spent about 40 hours so far trying to earn rp  i  have earned  1041 but With Super Rewards however, they do all they can to make sure you do NOT get what you were promised. If you provide a screen shot, they want a confirmation email. If you provide a confirmation email, they want a screen shot. Sometimes you provide both and they don't even reply!  You guys picked a shady  company to be partnered  with. and  for  you guys having very strict rules this is  kinda lame  of  you 

I recommend removing this system entirely. The tasks don't even give you rp, and this is just an inadvertent way for new players to get scammed. I also despise the idea of giving personal information to unknown companies. My email is also being spammed with notifications from these companies so that's why I'm never using this system again. With all the hassle that this system puts you through, I'd much rather just pay the 5$