Hello everyone! I am currently working on a project to try and find the average encounter rate of Rare and Uncommon pokes. I am also looking for help with this project.

I am doing this mainly for fun but I will release my findings to everyone who wants. This is just a little test I am doing to see what the average of all trainers who participate. If I get enough people to help with this I will be able to get a more definite number and there for be more precise.

I do a sample of 100 pokemon from a certain route. I will then look for the rare and uncommon pokemon. If I do not find a single pokemon that is supped to be there I will go until I find one and go up to a number divisible by 100.

I am currently doing Hoenn pokemon by route. If you have any question let me know!

Here are the Results so far. Each area is result is out of 100 pokemon. If I get more entries from other trainers I will average it out.

If people want I will go back and find each pokemon encounter rate in that area.

Route 102

Spoiler

Route 102 Grass

Lotad     7/100
Raltz      7/100
Surskit   1/100
Seedot    6/100

Hordes None

Route 116 

Spoiler

Route 116

Abra      10/100
Eevee    2/100
Skitty     2/100

Hordes    None

Meteor Falls

Spoiler

Beldum  7/100

Hordes    2/100

• 4 weeks later...

Please post a list of the Areas you wish to explore with the rare pokemon you wish to find there so that we can have an Idea of what to look forward to and as well as be able to help you if we happen to have spare time.

You deserve a applause for your plan sir!