World Cup - Group Stages - Group H

3 minutes ago, DiDi said:

you cant get UU comps? hell, you couldve even got UU comps from him and took the auto L at UU for jermaone to play the tier he's best at, as you see it wouldnt make a difference which tier you played
you're welcome for teaching you, pal 

Thanks PayPal. When are your matches?

Just now, Moetal said:

Thanks PayPal. When are your matches?

doesnt matter
fact: after my teams 1st match, we already had more wins than you have after 6. im not trying to brag about that, trust me; after all, it just makes me and everyone else in this group sail on the same ship.
talk to your players more, moe, shame i know more about them than you 

7 minutes ago, DiDi said:

doesnt matter
fact: after my teams 1st match, we already had more wins than you have after 6. im not trying to brag about that, trust me; after all, it just makes me and everyone else in this group sail on the same ship.
talk to your players more, moe, shame i know more about them than you 

Fun fact: original captain was inactive, then went "I don't have time for this" and left. I didn't ask to be captain, but I had to take the role because no one else even tries to get together. As "captain", I can honestly say I've done plenty of talking. As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. 

Also so show me your matches so I can learn from the great PayPal 

Edited by Moetal
54 minutes ago, Moetal said:

As "captain", I can honestly say I've done plenty of talking. As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. 

continuing your great reign as captain i see, with the, "i did everything and my players are to blame" speech

2 hours ago, Telf said:

i mean im comp ready fam, i just suck at building teams with the pokes I have

obviously he knew that, cuz 

5 hours ago, Moetal said:

As "captain", I can honestly say I've done plenty of talking.

but, it's still your fault, because how does that saying go again, moe?

5 hours ago, Moetal said:

As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. 

Enchanteur has requested to sub out AdrNekoGhost and to sub in LeJovi.

Before the season I made a rule that a team has as many substitutes as both have spare players. This is to prevent bigger rosters to have an edge over the smaller ones by being able to possibly "scout" the opponents you're facing and substituting accordingly. Portugal/Poland has no spare players. Therefor by my own rules I should ask the opposing team, whether they allow the substitute.

However, in this case I will allow the substitute regardless for two reasons:

- I really like seeing people using all of their roster in this event. I don't know how much enchanteur knew AdrNekoGhost but regardless he wanted to play him because they were in the same team. I really like seeing this and well, when enchanteur found out AdrNekoGhost isn't that active he obviously opted for substitute. I see no malicious intent with this substitute at all, quite oppositely I really like what enchanteur did.

- A ruling was already made "against" Team Middle America with my decision to force a rematch due to my mistake of putting Pachima in the wrong tier and that resulting in him battling in the wrong tier.

For these reasons I will allow the substitute, no further questions asked.

I'm absolutely sure Portugal/Poland team would be fine with the substitute anyways but this is my explanation why I don't ask whether the opposing team is fine with this substitute when I normally would.

@Bearminator, please schedule accordingly.

Did Bear use Ursaring? It doesn't count if Bear didn't have Ursaring or Teddiursa in his team.

Also, I told Quave I am at work till 7 pm PDT on weekdays, but he still want to play me at my 11 am (7 pm BST). Not sure if he doesn't read or just have zero clue how time zone works.

Edited by Moetal
1 hour ago, Moetal said:

Did Bear use Ursaring? It doesn't count if Bear didn't have Ursaring or Teddiursa in his team.

Also, I told Quave I am at work till 7 pm PDT on weekdays, but he still want to play me at my 11 am (7 pm BST). Not sure if he doesn't read or just have zero clue how time zone works.

U know, 7pm in yours timezone is like 4am in ours iirc, I dont think you would be comfortable to play at 4am. 

Since Jovi beat Bear, this means Middle America has won against every team in their group. This mean Team Middle America will be the one to move on the next stage of this tournament. Rest of the battles do not have to be completed but you're obviously free to do so and I would highly encourage to do that. However, there will be no consequences or me going after you if you decide to not to finish the rest of the battles.

36 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

U know, 7pm in yours timezone is like 4am in ours iirc, I dont think you would be comfortable to play at 4am. 

Note the word "till". I am at work "till" 7 pm. I gave him a window of five hours (your 4 am to 9 am?) for weekdays, and sixteen hours window (your 4 pm to 8 am) for weekends. Anyways, match is scheduled 13 hours from now - 11 pm PDT, 7 am BST. 

@Quave learn to time zone, seriously.

Edited by Moetal