World Cup - Group Stages - Group F

Scheduling matches:

Very similar to PSL, you contact your opponent and figure out when you are going to battle. Please post the time of the battle and the location you're going to battle in the Group Stage thread. If you decide to start right away, please wait at least 5 minutes after posting about your battle in group stage thread.

Deadline: May 7th, 4 PM EST

TEAM USA 2 (2) Kuvahaun tulos haulle us flag  vs. TEAM NETHERLANDS (0) Kuvahaun tulos haulle nl flag

OU: Evlgoon vs Tryss

UU: aftershocker vs. Bilburt

NU: xSparkie vs. Mnemosyne

TEAM NETHERLANDS (1) Kuvahaun tulos haulle nl flag  vs. TEAM IRELAND (2) Kuvahaun tulos haulle ireland

OU: Tryss vs. Sheroo

UU: Bilburt vs. Suneet

NU: Mnemosyne vs. Parke

TEAM USA 2 (2) Kuvahaun tulos haulle us flag  vs. TEAM IRELAND (1) Kuvahaun tulos haulle ireland

OU: Evlgoon vs. Sheroo

UU: aftershocker vs. Suneet

NU: SirVector vs. Parke

Captains @xSparkie, @Parke, @chechof, @Kanzo please submit lineups for every match as soon as possible!

Edited by OrangeManiac

I just checked and chechof last logged in forums 16 days ago. Chances are he has seen none of this. I guess we need to start to find alternative ways to get Uruguay lineups. If you're a player from Team Uruguay, please get a contact to your players and try to come up with a line up for this event as soon as possible.

19 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

He hasnt paid yet. I cri. 

If you want to blame anyone 

blame god for giving us greed

in all seriousness tho

Torinn still owes me 1m from the 3m bet 

and its been a wait

Edited by Bilburt
10 hours ago, Bilburt said:

If you want to blame anyone 

blame god for giving us greed

in all seriousness tho

Torinn still owes me 1m from the 3m bet 

and its been a wait

Well you couldve said something after my 3 tags on you in the betting thread so i atleast know im waiting for something.