World Cup - Group Stages - Group C

On 29/04/2017 at 8:07 PM, BethoRP said:

im trying to find mixoh, kemaric, since wednesday and nothing, help me to contact them!

I'm here bro, tell me when and where :)

+ LF cjmystogan

Edited by kemaric
cjmystogan
9 hours ago, Sebat said:

RicardoIgnacioo was online yesterday and now but he can't contact with opponents for whisper @OrangeManiac

On 2017-5-5 at 11:38 PM, Kaerodactyl said:

f53bd947c5.png

ok friday night and still nothing. Ima be very busy this week end so i won't be able to play.

I think I have been patient enough and made my part of job. @OrangeManiac @mixoh

You have roughly 40 hours to send me evidence in PM that proves either your activity or your opponent's inactivity. If you had a forum PM, please add me there. Please keep in mind I need to understand everything without explanations if you have in-game screenshots, so forum PMs will weigh the most.

Activity call time.

The matches I was given info about were all matches vs. RicardoIgnacioo and Gypss vs. Oltann.

Oltann added me to a PM with RicardoIgnacioo, from which I saw he did not even open the PM until the very last day of the deadline. Kaero in addition sent a in-game screenshot showing RicardoIgnacioo has not been active in game either. Walpayer let me know about this after the deadline and well, since I already have the proof of RicardoIgnacioo's inactivity I can already call these ones. Every match results in an activity win vs. RicardoIgnacioo.

I was added to the PM of Gypss and Oltann where both one at a time tried to get the other one to log in. They never found a time before the deadline arrived. A bit over week before deadline Gypss reported me that Oltann wasn't too responsive or never online but closer to the deadline it was evident that Oltann was notably more active and I like the way Oltann always gave exact times for upcoming days. The only way this match could have threatened to take away the group victory from Turkey/Israel would be that I would give Oltann an activity loss and that is out of the question because what I'm seeing in the forum PM, Oltann was more active and more precise with his scheduling behavior. Therefor I ruled this match as no-contest.

Because of this no-contest, there is no team that can with any activity decision to threaten Turkey/Israel's lead position (2 wins, 1 tie with tiebreaker rules) and this means Turkey/Israel will move to the playoffs.

• Munya locked this topic