World Cup - Group Stages - Group A

6 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

The Brazil's NU player chicoxana made a request that in case Spain Team 2 fails to submit their lineups and is DQd, that I would be allowing Deadwind to play an NU match for Team Brazil because he would have no matches if Spain Team 2 was disqualified. I find this request completely fair and I will put Deadwind in vs. Germany in case Spain ends up getting DQd.

Thank you for understanding

On 18.4.2017 at 8:14 AM, OrangeManiac said:

@pablobacas does not visit forums so taking lineups from any Spain team 2's player now.

If you and your teammates figured out a lineup already you can send it to orange aswell

EDIT:

If your captain is not online you can just set up a lineup yourself (the rest of the team can set up a lineup) and send it

Edited by mcdoener
6 hours ago, Mandy said:

I have to talk to the captain of Spain.

I would not want to lose the opportunity to play this competition. 

Then I will try to talk to him and we will give you news as soon as possible.

I posted that the last time to give lineups is Saturday 3 PM EST. Now if you say you can give lineups close after that I can still let you play but if it's taking much more I can't allow you to play because everyone would have it really difficult to schedule their matches when deadline is so close.

So basically if you will let me know how much time will giving lineups take before Saturday 3 PM EST then I'll make a decision if I give you extra time.

Edited by OrangeManiac
7 minutes ago, mcdoener said:

Can I find the forum names of the player somewhere? (member-search function did not give any results for AntiWall and Androideash) (did send them a ingame message already, but I would like to schedule the matches by forum messages)

Antiwall = @Sucubito

Androideash = I dont know, that person was apparently signed up by Maan. @Mandy, what is Androideash's forum account?

Yeah Maan has used that account with some of his/her posts.

If we don't hear anything concrete by Team Spain by the end of this week, I will end up disqualifying them regardless. It's not fair that most of the battles will end up in activity wins while others who had the sportsmanship to battle them could potentially risk losing their match. Because with the current activity of Spain, every match of them will be naturally resulting in activity loss.

Adminstrative decision: I have decided to disqualify Team Spain 2 from the remaining of this World Cup. 

The reason for this is that Spain not only did submit their lineups later than everyone else but Pablobacas has logged in to their forum account last time 4 weeks ago and Androideash still doesn't even have a forum account despite I requested one to be made by now. Maan has been the only one being at least somewhat active trying to get things done for their team but even if Maan got all the matches done in last 10 days, I don't see this happening with players who do not use their forum accounts at all.

Basically every match at this point would be an activity win for the opponents of Spain and I did not want people to risk their victory by being good sportsmanship and trying to do everything they can to schedule with Spain.

I wanted this event to be inclusive to everybody but I also need to follow some deadlines so this event won't last forever, therefor I had to do this. Sorry Spain.

On 26.4.2017 at 8:25 PM, BlizzardGG said:

i will support Team Germany with all what i can get :)

Good boy!!! ;)

@OrangeManiac

since 2 of the spain players finally replied (at least 4 hours before your last -> final decition <- post. Could we allow the spanish team to play at least 2 matches with those 2 players (that means if they wanna win, those 2 have to carry their team through the group phase by only 2 matches against each team (so they have to win both matches agaist a Team to win))

even if Orange decicion is agsinst this, i would like to play against spain for practise.