World Cup - Group Stages - Group A

Scheduling matches: 

Very similar to PSL, you contact your opponent and figure out when you are going to battle. Please post the time of the battle and the location you're going to battle in the Group Stage thread. If you decide to start right away, please wait at least 5 minutes after posting about your battle in group stage thread.

Deadline: May 7th, 4 PM EST

TEAM GERMANY 1 (1) Kuvahaun tulos haulle germany vs. TEAM BRAZIL (2) Kuvahaun tulos haulle brazil

OU: Rendom vs. JHowCrazy

UU: McTermi vs. Risadex

NU: AQA vs. chicoxana

TEAM ARGENTINA 2 (1) Kuvahaun tulos haulle argentina vs. TEAM GERMANY 1 (0)  Kuvahaun tulos haulle germany

OU: AntiWall vs. OldMentor (@mcdoener)

UU: yosoyarca vs. McTermi

NU: LKrenz vs. AQA

TEAM ARGENTINA 2 (0) Kuvahaun tulos haulle argentina vs. TEAM BRAZIL (2) Kuvahaun tulos haulle brazil

OU: LucasCisneros vs. Makarovmaster

UU: yosoyarca vs. Risadex

NU: LKrenz vs. chicoxana

Captains @McTermi, @pablobacas, @LKrenz, @jhonathanvcc please submit your lineups for each match as soon as possible!

Edited by OrangeManiac

Players for each team:

TEAM SPAIN 2

Pablobacas 
VadimEmpoleon 
DarkQuiler 
Maan 
Androideash

TEAM GERMANY 1

McTermi

OldMentor

AQA
Rendom

TEAM ARGENTINA 2

yosoyarca 
LKrenz 
LucasCisneros 
energyatack 
AntiWall 

TEAM BRAZIL

Risadex
Makarovmaster
JHowCrazy 
chicoxana 
Deadwind 

Edited by OrangeManiac
9 minutes ago, Risadex said:

Those 3 matches doesnt need to be simultaneous right? How we know wich tier each player plays? We must contact the captain? 

The matches do not have to be simultaneous. I expect the team to discuss everything with captain and captain just makes the decision who plays and what. When every captain has posted the tiers, I will post them in this thread.

Just now, jhonathanvcc said:

From what day does the tournament begin?

When all the captains from the same group has posted me their lineup I will publish them in this thread and when players are announced then the matches can start. I'll wait 1-2 weeks for the lineups from the teams but the sooner the better.

The Brazil's NU player chicoxana made a request that in case Spain Team 2 fails to submit their lineups and is DQd, that I would be allowing Deadwind to play an NU match for Team Brazil because he would have no matches if Spain Team 2 was disqualified. I find this request completely fair and I will put Deadwind in vs. Germany in case Spain ends up getting DQd.