New Music Mod for PokeMMO (Need help!!)

SteveFury

Hello! My name is Steve and I'm a huge fan of the game. My friend and I want to put together new music for the game (as a mod) but we're a little confused as to how to accomplish this. We put together a track for you guys and gals to listen to so that you have an idea of what we're going for. Please listen! :)

If someone could explain to us how to make this happen I would deeply appreciate it. We didn't want to do a whole set of songs just to find out we got something wrong. lol

https://soundcloud.com/stevefury You can find the tracks under "Gym Leader Wants to Battle!!"

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hey there. I listened to your remix of the original track and it sounds great, I really really like it, great work!

Unfortunately, though, as much as I'd like to help you, I really am not the best when it comes to modding sounds, and your thread goes against the rules for the Creative Media & Client Customization sections: 

8.) Do not make threads, or post in threads asking how to do something, if you can't find a tutorial elsewhere, send a PM to someone in this section who may know.

---

9.) Do not make threads, or post in threads asking how to customize, if you can't find a tutorial elsewhere, send a PM to someone in this section who may know.

The best advice I could offer would be to PM someone who has already made a mod that changes some of the game's audio. (Like @Startear for instance). 

By the way, whenever your mod is done you'll want to post it in the Client Customization subforum, as it belongs there.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.