Sign in to follow this  
DoubleJ

Attack on Titan

Would have to ask somebody else who watches both, I haven't watched season 2.

Just now, Munya said:

Would have to ask somebody else who watches both, I haven't watched season 2.

I can tell you what happened in final episode of season 2, then would you be able to tell where to start the manga from?

I could make a guess at least.  Probably look it up with no fear of being spoilered like you would be.

1 minute ago, Munya said:

I could make a guess at least.  Probably look it up with no fear of being spoilered like you would be.

Spoiler

At the end of season 2, it was discovered Eren has that coordinate thingy, he basically controlled the other titans to beat the shit out of the titan who ate his mother and then ordered them again to stop Reiner and his friend. Scouts were saved, they entered the wall. Ymir bid farewell to Historia and went on with Reiner and all. At the end they just gave a sneak peak of what's about to come. (Even though it was a small tease like only few seconds, I think they revealed a lot...)

Spoiler

They showed the other kingdom(?)/country(?), they had similar walls like the one with Eren's, Beast titan was sitting on top and some guy came out from it. In previous episodes they also showed Ymir's story, so it doesn't take much to do the 2+2 here and understand what's been really going on all this time in the anime..

From what you describe and my quick glance, that looks like its around chapter 50 that that event happened in, so 51 would be next probably.

Yeah the anime ends around chapter 50-51 from what I remember. Also I read on mangatown and it has all the chapters from what I recall

That newest chapter, somebody called it in this thread, I didn't want to believe it because it seemed so obvious, but damn, so good.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

That newest chapter, somebody called it in this thread, I didn't want to believe it because it seemed so obvious, but damn, so good.

Was it me? I haven't read the chapter yet but maybe I was right about some things

It finally happened at the end of this newest chapter, get ready for some amazing stuff in the next chapterrrrrrrrrrrr

On 9/8/2017 at 7:09 PM, Munya said:

Coffee mentioned it then you talked about it yeah.

Not even tagging me meownyah, shame on you.

Is Zeke in contact with Eren or something? All that mice and pillar talk, also the catch a ball thing and Eren owning a glove.

Zeke = Itachi Uchiha I want to belive.

Edited by Bluebird

I'm honestly so lost in the manga now...

Spoiler

it did a time skip right? Or are we in some memory thingy of eren's? I dunno really, the month in between releases really messes with my memory...

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

I'm honestly so lost in the manga now...

Hide contents

it did a time skip right? Or are we in some memory thingy of eren's? I dunno really, the month in between releases really messes with my memory...

There was a 5 year? timeskip from when the scouts made it to the ocean to the chapters we've seen from the other side of things

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the time skip length, but there was one for sure

Here to remind you all to read the latest chapter, wasn't sure where they were going to go with it, not what I was expecting from this chapter.

I love how dialog heavy it was just to end up in the best way possible.

Spoiler

Is he gonna transform now?

I love the small ear scratch just like Zeke, I guess it kindda confirms that youtube theory about them working togheter

IS MY DEAR FALCO OKAY?

Dunno if you guys saw, but next chapter is out

Spoiler

And the scouts are finally making an appearance