Attack on Titan

DoubleJ

Spoiler

True true. so sad xD Im kinda finger crossing that he does a reiner and transferred his conscious thing to his lower body thus allowing him to survive (unless that was just an anime thing from season 3 >.> )

oh my oh my ye. Im just sitting and hoping (for anime only do not read) 

Spoiler

Levi i so hope you are not dead xD

Spoiler

ah thats good to know. i read the manga and look at what happens but at the same time i try not to get anything truly stuck on my head so I can enjoy the anime xD well except Levi, that is just stuck forever :S
Have no idea if Eren could have done it since he was focused ahead of him and had no idea he would get shot? but i mean he is in the middle of a battle ground so who knows, is it even possible to maybe split it half and half?

3 hours ago, Munya said:

You have no idea, they did some characters dirtier than you can even imagine.

I do not like the sounds of this but yet that kinda tempts me to get back into the manga. I only stopped cuz they did a certain character dirty and I was not okay with it

I guess I never got too emotionally invested in the characters though the shock factor does get me cause, I wasn't expecting ____ to happen. So I haven't felt the need to stop reading. If it goes off the rails, I want to see how far off the rails it will go.

Why Grisha Jaeger was the "beast titan" when he ate Frieda Reiss?

Eren Kruger inherited him the "attack titan". And after that Grisha Jaeger inherited his son Eren Jaeger the "attack titan", and Zeke Jaeger is the "beast titan" WTF

just started watching. had to force myself to watch the first like three episodes, felt like kinda meh. but now im at episode 18 of the first season and it actually became pretty good. if they could give the titans another haircut than the humans that would be great, its literally no surprise to see who the female titan is now lmao

4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

just started watching. had to force myself to watch the first like three episodes, felt like kinda meh. but now im at episode 18 of the first season and it actually became pretty good. if they could give the titans another haircut than the humans that would be great, its literally no surprise to see who the female titan is now lmao

You're going to love season 3, my favourite season by far. So many twists and turns

On 7/20/2019 at 12:42 PM, Quakkz said:

For me it was a surprise. I thought the female titan was Krista Lenz lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 6:55 AM, soyhector said:

Why Grisha Jaeger was the "beast titan" when he ate Frieda Reiss?

Eren Kruger inherited him the "attack titan". And after that Grisha Jaeger inherited his son Eren Jaeger the "attack titan", and Zeke Jaeger is the "beast titan" WTF

No he is not the beast titan I think. His titan is just very hairy.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...