Attack on Titan

DoubleJ

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Munya said:

wheres the anime at?  are they about to play baseball?

Nah Eren's step-mom is hosting a rugby party over at their place. Erwin was saying he might need a hand with some of the gear, so they're probably gonna coordinate with Eren on that.

Edited by Plague
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree the newest chapter was really great and I feel that Reiner is still torn over everything like he was at the part the anime is currently at. I actually want to kind of see Reiner turn against his group as a way to possible protect his cousin or whatever that Gabi girl is

I just like that we're finally seeing what the hell the motive behind Reiner and Co was. I still want more on the Beast Titan. Yeah we got his back story, but I want a reason to hate that shithead more

At the end Reiner is probably a parallel Eren, sharing the courage, stubbornness, and one strong will to accomplish their goals. Who would've thought the only place he felt important and succeeded was near the people he strived to destroy too.

Is the guy that Falco helps Eren?

I'm not sure if that is Eren. I've seen speculations that it is him, but if it was then his leg would have already started regenerating since you know titan powers and all that shit. But who knows. It might be him since his hair was long like that after the time skip. If it is him though you'd think it'd be risky to send him into the center of the enemy grounds. I know most wouldn't recognize him, but if he runs into Reiner oh boy that could be some good shit.

Edited by Ploegy

I've been thinking about it and honestly that guy being Eren sounds exactly like something he would do. It's risky and dumb. Has Eren written all over it, but then again they have the power of the Colossal Titan back with the scouts, so sending in Eren wouldn't be a complete loss. I have a feeling if this guy is indeed Eren he is there to try and bring another titan shifter to their side because looking back he was seen in a scene in the previous chapter as well or maybe it was the chapter before that but either way he was watching the group from a distance and seemed to have both legs at that point 

But think about it. Falco has a possibility of becoming one of the shifters and maybe Eren is aware of that so he is targeting him. As much as I've come to like Reiner, I can't see him and Eren seeing eye to eye even if Reiner himself isn't sold on Marley's ways and seems to have more connection with the scouts than them.

I could really see this part becoming really interesting depending on how they go about with these kid characters they've introduced. I hope they don't plan on having them take over soon as the titan shifters since I've really started to like the group of shifters we have

• 1 month later...

This was a really good chapter, also, It seems like there might be more going on than we know.

That titan that passed up Reiner when they were breaking into the wall - she looked like she had some intelligence, why did she pass reiner up?  Was it simply a I'll let you go this time because you got us inside the walls?  Whats going on?

Also <3 Annie.

4 minutes ago, Munya said:

This was a really good chapter, also, It seems like there might be more going on than we know.

Reveal hidden contents

That titan that passed up Reiner when they were breaking into the wall - she looked like she had some intelligence, why did she pass reiner up?  Was it simply a I'll let you go this time because you got us inside the walls?  Whats going on?

Also <3 Annie.

Thank you for reminding me to read the new chapter

Just now, Torinnnnn said:

can someone point me out to an app or website to read the manga ? and also could someone tell me what chapter the anime ended on? I cant really wait 3-5 years for season 3

tbh, its probably better just sucking it up cause each chapter takes 1-2 months to come out it feels like lol.  But I just read it off mangastream, I don't believe it keeps more than a few chapters of a backlog of them though, dunno any good manga reading sites anymore.

1 minute ago, Munya said:

tbh, its probably better just sucking it up cause each chapter takes 1-2 months to come out it feels like lol.  But I just read it off mangastream, I don't believe it keeps more than a few chapters of a backlog of them though, dunno any good manga reading sites anymore.

mehhhh, well can u tell me what chapter the anime stopped on? I'm sure I'm way behind