Attack on Titan

DoubleJ

Was waiting for it to comeback and now it's here, liked the first episode. I wonder what would that unusual speaking titan would do with that flying device thing.

Second episode was meh imo, I was expecting a lot more to be shown but for most part of episode we got some not so useful backstory of a random character. I'm intrigued by the titans in the walls thing btw, hoping that it gets better in the coming episodes because I read somewhere that this season would only get 12 episodes. Not sure about that but maybe someone will confirm?

Sasha isn't a random character tbh. No she's not one of the mains, but having read the manga those "random" characters do play a role in everything to come. The backstories will build up to parts that will most likely be shown in this season that involve only the so called "secondary characters." Plus it's nice to see the focus shifted to other characters imo. I'm sure the next episode will focus on Connie's backstory though I hope they don't make it the entire episode like they did with Sasha's. I feel that they could have combined the two but it's too late for that

Anyways, I do believe it is only going to be 12 episodes, but who knows if that means they'll take a break then release more later in the year or not.

Oh a discussion. So thats mean, i can add anti comments too. Sounds fun. Anti-AOT <.< 

Spoiler

I personally don't like this anime and i do not believe that people still could liked it if animations were not good. There are many things to say, but i'll just leave here 1 like and 1 unlike note of me about titans.

Liked: Potato girl. Yea she deserves that.

Unliked: Main characters are suck. Eren, Mikasa, Armin. Why? Their personalities are not completed. Mistake of the person who writes this manga..

Eren, this guy just talking meaningless about everything.

Mikasa, this girl cant talk, just cool. Fighter.

Armin, this boy calling as "smart guy" but , the solutions which he suggested are all can be thinkable from any other normal person. So

Eren+Mikasa+Armin = 1 normal person.

Story and others characters everything suck at this anime. But yeah , 10/10 animations. Good job production.

37 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Oh a discussion. So thats mean, i can add anti comments too. Sounds fun. Anti-AOT <.< 

Reveal hidden contents

I personally don't like this anime and i do not believe that people still could liked it if animations were not good. There are many things to say, but i'll just leave here 1 like and 1 unlike note of me about titans.

Liked: Potato girl. Yea she deserves that.

Unliked: Main characters are suck. Eren, Mikasa, Armin. Why? Their personalities are not completed. Mistake of the person who writes this manga..

Eren, this guy just talking meaningless about everything.

Mikasa, this girl cant talk, just cool. Fighter.

Armin, this boy calling as "smart guy" but , the solutions which he suggested are all can be thinkable from any other normal person. So

Eren+Mikasa+Armin = 1 normal person.

Story and others characters everything suck at this anime. But yeah , 10/10 animations. Good job production.

Last episode was kind of meh, but if you aren't a dedicated manga reader like myself, it kind of built-up a few interesting plot lines. One being the half-dead talking Titan with Connie, the fact that the wall was most likely made by whatever the titans are, and the other being the possibility of two different subsets of titan; the ones that are limited by walking around at night and those that aren't. Also shout out to the fucking Beast Titan. He just savage as fuck imo. 

Curious. Curious.  

3 hours ago, Ploegy said:

Beast Titan is a lil uguu and he knows it

Also don't forget plotline that was brought up at the end of the episode with Christa and all that shit

Yea, I figure that's about to be huge, but what if the TV SHOW WENT ON A DIFFERENT PATH?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...