Gravatar Image Not Showing Up Help.

ZackChurch

Perhaps I am the only one with this problem but for the longest time I was curious why my pictures weren't appearing that I upload to Gravatar. Make sure when uploading to set the rating to "G" not "PG" "R" or "X". I had mine set to "PG" and it wouldn't appear. 

I hope this helps someone in the future!

Edited by ZackChurch

You mean it doesn't appear on gravatar or here ? Cause if it's here, It can take a few minutes to appear. If it's on gravatar, contact them. And this topic should not be on the introduction forum. Ask a moderator to move it if you can. I think the best place is the General Discussion forum.

Edited by Heniway
12 minutes ago, Heniway said:

You mean it doesn't appear on gravatar or here ? Cause if it's here, It can take a few minutes to appear. If it's on gravatar, contact them. And this topic should not be on the introduction forum. Ask a moderator to move it if you can. I think the best place is the General Discussion forum.

Yeah thats my bad I just quickly posted it I'll get this moved. It doesn't appear on here. I had it uploaded to Gravatar for about 2-3 days and never uploaded till I changed the image to a G rating then never saw a post about this so I figured I would make one for myself to help anyone else that might have the same issue.

• Rache locked and unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, Murcielago said:

there is some glitch that requires u the end user to clear ur cache before seeing new avy

Not really, all cached data has an expiration date on it. It usually takes a few minutes for a new Gravatar to show up because that data has to be sent and processed by all the sites your Gravatar is linked to. If it takes more than a few minutes you may need to clear your cache, but that is not generally the case. I will be locking this as this issue has been resolved.