PokeMMO Meetup 7/20-23/17 - Comic-Con San Diego

Xatu

4 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

tfw i'll be in San Diego on the time of the comic-con but I ain't be going to this thing lmao, if any1 wants to meet in some other place idm

Yeah the meetup isnt going to even be held near the convention center or anything.  That would just be chaos.

Going to be the obligatory boring old person here and make a post about the safety implications of meeting strangers from the internet. 

Please always be careful when arranging meet ups like this because people on the internet can easily lie and not be the person you think they are. If you do meet someone from online make sure that it is in a public place and always let someone know where you are. 

I know this is common sense to most people but it is always good to remind. 

3 minutes ago, Noad said:

Going to be the obligatory boring old person here and make a post about the safety implications of meeting strangers from the internet. 

Please always be careful when arranging meet ups like this because people on the internet can easily lie and not be the person you think they are. If you do meet someone from online make sure that it is in a public place and always let someone know where you are. 

I know this is common sense to most people but it is always good to remind. 

Ok mom