PokeMMO Meetup 7/20-23/17 - Comic-Con San Diego

Xatu

3 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Someone actually tried to shoot up the Pokémon worlds in Boston a few years back but evidently it's not as easy to get a gun into a place with security as they'd hoped and they never made it inside before getting arrested with their car full of guns 

Lol they were just 2 kids who liked guns and also liked pokemon.  They posted a picture to insta showing their rifles they intended to go to target practice with and a caption that said "on our way to the pokemon world championships!!1" This was misinterpreted for obvious reasons. 

If they really wanted to shoot up the pokemon world championships they wouldnt be so stupid to post a picture like that incriminating themselves.  They werent stopped coming into the event WITH guns, rather, they were stopped before going into the event and then their CAR was searched to find the guns in there.

3 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Lol bro I dont smoke, only vape. 

I only vape too bro.  Not nicotine tho *wink*.

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

cool, but how will I tell who you are among everyone?

I have 3 feet long dreads will be wearing pokemon swag and be bumping le hard bass music.  Cant miss me lol. Also gonna be wearing my sanic hat and perhaps sitting with my waifu body pillow (lol jk)

Edited by Xatu
  • Zehkar locked this topic