PokeMMO Meetup 7/20-23/17 - Comic-Con San Diego

Xatu

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

You're in for some disappointment. 

You would be surprised of how many fans he has. People tell me how wonderful he is and I think he might have some fans coming to meet him. I am not going to be attendance because I do not live in California.

I think the main problem for people is airfare. I have to say, I absolutely dislike flying airplanes, but its necessary to get from Point A to Point B. If I were a frequent flyer, I could look into going to the meeting. Another problem for me is that California does not allow me to Conceal and Carry, so I would feel something missing. If xatu were to plan a meeting somewhere like Arkansas or Texas, I could look into going there. I have quite a busy life in and out of PokeMMO, so I am not sure if I can make it for something like this.

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Aaarghh. Damn it.

3 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Nah he's Young Metro and he don't trust you, so you know what happens next

What happens if some nut unrelated to the event comes by with a rifle and says "I hate Pokemon!" or "I've been banned from this f'ing game long enough!" and starts to open fire? I want to be able to carry around a sense of security with me so this type of stuff won't happen. I like being secure.

1 minute ago, PlazmaX said:

All jokes aside friends I'm excited to meet you guys there and especially my boy xatu if u see this man it's me xd KLIguNV.jpg

I hope everyone attending the event has fun and maybe you can pop open a laptop and watch my videos. I can be there in sprite form.

Just now, Bestfriends said:

What happens if some nut unrelated to the event comes by with a rifle and says "I hate Pokemon!" or "I've been banned from this f'ing game long enough!" and starts to open fire? I want to be able to carry around a sense of security with me so this type of stuff won't happen. I like being secure.

I hope everyone attending the event has fun and maybe you can pop open a laptop and watch my videos. I can be there in sprite form.

thanks for protecting us bro.

3 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Someone actually tried to shoot up the Pokémon worlds in Boston a few years back but evidently it's not as easy to get a gun into a place with security as they'd hoped and they never made it inside before getting arrested with their car full of guns 

3 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Someone actually tried to shoot up the Pokémon worlds in Boston a few years back but evidently it's not as easy to get a gun into a place with security as they'd hoped and they never made it inside before getting arrested with their car full of guns 

I am glad security detail got there in time. The reason why I conceal and carry is due to police not arriving fast enough to a crime scene. Or, xatu can do what Disneyworld does in Orlando, Florida, have undercover security. I had not visited the theme park in probably a decade, but I read up about it online. Good luck with the event and I hope there are no conflicts in the event.