PokeMMO Meetup 7/20-23/17 - Comic-Con San Diego

Xatu

16 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

tfw i'll be in San Diego on the time of the comic-con but I ain't be going to this thing lmao, if any1 wants to meet in some other place idm

Yes you do mind

i wanted to meet you when I was away </3

London comic con #hype

22 hours ago, Tritios said:

but im a 12 year old girl, i cant do anyone no harm. 

phew, I feel safer already that there are more good hearted, kind and harmless ppl like myself :)

So where do you want to meet Tritious... I will drive my candy van there and we can talk more about kind heartidness and play with plushy dolls .....

http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/thumb/a/aa/Pedobearseal.jpg/602px-Pedobearseal.jpg

Edited by elfZ
  • 1 month later...

Bump this is coming up soon guys. Hope to meet some of you, I don't drink but maybe we can all hang out in some sort of establishment.  I also have a pretty nice speaker so we can sit ina park and listen to some gopnik hard bass like you all know I love lololol.

Bump.

On 2017-4-11 at 2:25 PM, Noad said:

Going to be the obligatory boring old person here and make a post about the safety implications of meeting strangers from the internet. 

Please always be careful when arranging meet ups like this because people on the internet can easily lie and not be the person you think they are. If you do meet someone from online make sure that it is in a public place and always let someone know where you are. 

I know this is common sense to most people but it is always good to remind. 

One more tip, (if your in a red state), be sure you conceal and carry in case any danger arises. Police are usually too slow, so self protection is advisable. To be honest, I would rather arrange a meeting in Texas due to the soft gun laws there.

(I am kind of like an old person sometimes as well)

Spoiler
On 2017-4-11 at 1:31 PM, Bearminator said:

We've done one meeting once, it was fun. 

Good luck with san diego tho, make some pictures for us! :3

Another tip, also bring bear spray.... You never know when you need it.....

Spoiler

@Bearminator, I am looking at you!!!

Spoiler

I have my bear spray ready!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

One more tip, (if your in a red state), be sure you conceal and carry in case any danger arises. Police are usually too slow, so self protection is advisable. To be honest, I would rather arrange a meeting in Texas due to the soft gun laws there.

(I am kind of like an old person sometimes as well)

Hide contents

Another tip, also bring bear spray.... You never know when you need it.....

Reveal hidden contents

@Bearminator, I am looking at you!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I have my bear spray ready!!!!!

Lol id rather not get shot at my meetup.  This is a very public thing too, like meeting at a park is much different than having people at my house or something lol.  Honestly i feel like alot of people hate me to much to even want to meet me so thats one thing haha.  Also, I live in san diego not detroit....  its not sketchy here at all, and i happen to live in the worst area (not where the meetup is held). 

10 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Lol id rather not get shot at my meetup.  This is a very public thing too, like meeting at a park is much different than having people at my house or something lol.  Honestly i feel like alot of people hate me to much to even want to meet me so thats one thing haha.  Also, I live in san diego not detroit....  its not sketchy here at all, and i happen to live in the worst area (not where the meetup is held). 

People don't hate you, they have a difference of opinion. I may disagree with some of your suggestions on forums, but your a very nice person to chat with in game (and even if I did completely dislike you, I would still be in the wrong to shoot you). Don't worry Xatu, when your applying for a gun permit, you HAVE to be level headed, so a nut would not be allowed to own a gun. I carry around a gun at home, so I think that it would be a sense of security. I was nervous at first, but then it is relaxing. Without a gun, I have a sense of fear. If someone decides to shoot you, then they can get life in prison, so you don't have to worry. I said this before and @KaynineXL took a screenshot of me saying it:

"No matter if your black or white, rich or poor, janitor or doctor, you should pack heat when you have the opportunity to."

If possible, not only follow @Noad's advise and stay in a safe place, but also hire a personal bodyguard, they are out there. I know it is expensive, but in San Diego, guns are heavily restricted, so you need a person to turn to when there is trouble. I know I sound even stricter than Noad, but safety is important and police don't arrive that fast, they try to, but they usually arrive late to the scene.

1 hour ago, Summrs said:

If my mom drops me off can you make sure I'm home by 8:30?

Sure as long as your mom doesnt care if me, Estaban, and the crew roll through. 

35 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Yea bro i am going

Meet me by the gift shop at the enterance. U cant miss me. Small girl, pale skin, ginger hair. If u get a picture of Sansa Stark, ur looking for someone similar.

Along those lines,

If you see a news crew with a male reporter, run up to him and say "This is a Roy Rogers Alert!" Its me, I was assigned to that hotel.

Spoiler

I wish you well in your meeting. Hopefully the hotel can afford some food and beverages.

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Yea bro i am going

Meet me by the gift shop at the enterance. U cant miss me. Small girl, pale skin, ginger hair. If u get a picture of Sansa Stark, ur looking for someone similar.

Can't wait to finally meet you :)

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Along those lines,

If you see a news crew with a male reporter, run up to him and say "This is a Roy Rogers Alert!" Its me, I was assigned to that hotel.

Hide contents

I wish you well in your meeting. Hopefully the hotel can afford some food and beverages.

Yeah I'm not hosting it at a hotel, rather a public plaza venue.  I'm a hardcore vegan and I love cooking so perhaps I could bring some cookies or something yummy like dat.