[SHOP] Breeder's Package

Risadex

Question

Ngn0I0p.pngSmall Breeder's Package (500 RP) 7x  each brace + 7x Everstone +  7x gender selection ticket*  + 5x Premier Ball

Spoiler

QDRyPFv.png

Ngn0I0p.pngStandard Breeder's Package (1000 RP) 14x each brace + 14x Everstone + 14x Gender selection ticket* + 10x Premier Ball

Spoiler

R4oyVHA.png

Ngn0I0p.pngGreater Breeder's Package (1500 RP) 21x each brace + 21x Everstone + 21x Gender selection ticket* + 15x Premier Ball

Spoiler

1pr8WJ0.png

- Packages could (or not) be tradeable, but the spare items after u open it are NOT tradeable.

- Packages  are useful for players wich doesnt care about Vanities and want support the game.

- I personally don't think it could be unhealthy for the economy.

* Gender selection ticket: A new item that allow you to free select the gender of the offspring. (consumed upon using, u cannot select the ordinary way of paying while u have this item)

** Give your oppinions **

Edited by Risadex
bad english

8 answers to this question

Decent suggestion in general but would require substantially more supplies for it to be worth it.  Other things that are worth 500rp frequently sell for 1m~.  That being said I am only referring to the breeding items that are currently implemented and as such cannot value the gender selection ticket.  However I believe the value would be somewhat low since it would only be useful for mistakes/shinys serving only that niche market which could be easily replaced with a new breeder/ditto at little to no extra cost to the player. 

With the items that are in the game currently id say a fair amount of stuff would be.  --> 500rp 20x Brace, Ball, Stone 1000rp 50x of each, 1500rp 100x of each. 

I

51 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Decent suggestion in general but would require substantially more supplies for it to be worth it.  Other things that are worth 500rp frequently sell for 1m~.  That being said I am only referring to the breeding items that are currently implemented and as such cannot value the gender selection ticket.  However I believe the value would be somewhat low since it would only be useful for mistakes/shinys serving only that niche market which could be easily replaced with a new breeder/ditto at little to no extra cost to the player. 

With the items that are in the game currently id say a fair amount of stuff would be.  --> 500rp 20x Brace, Ball, Stone 1000rp 50x of each, 1500rp 100x of each. 

I originally tought in 10 / 20 / 30 respectively, but idk if it would be healthy, I mean, irs hard sell 500rp for ~600k nowadays, but the stuff were calculed by a Pokédolar base, I mean, if u pay 600k for a 500rp vanity item, so 20x EACH brace i.e 20 x 6 braces is 20*60k = 1.2 milion LOL

I mean i think is fair for the 500RP one 7 braces (420k) + 7 evers (~140k) + 7 tickets (35~147k based on species) + 5 premier ball (its kinda a bonus, but it should have something different)

~~~~~~

Btw, I am just sugesting the packages, so the amount of items in each one could be designed by staff for w/e amout they think its fair (originaly I tought in 10/20/30 but I lowered, cus broken economy stuff and etc.

LF a official opinion @Darkshade @Summrs @Munya

12 hours ago, Risadex said:

The package concept isn't bad - I like that you touched upon the tradability (as this would pose a thread to those players who make money farming Everstones to sell).

I probably would not allow the package itself to be tradeable personally.

I'd probably change the amounts of each item that go into each (the specifics of which I won't go into, as I don't feel like doing the math right now).

* Gender selection ticket: A new item that allow you to free select the gender of the offspring. (consumed upon using, u cannot select the ordinary way of paying while u have this item)

I don't like this.

If you want to change the gender of something, breed it; we need things to be sunk.

Don't take this as a "This will be implemented" or anything like that, just a quick overview and some feedback.

28 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

The package concept isn't bad - I like that you touched upon the tradability (as this would pose a thread to those players who make money farming Everstones to sell).

I probably would not allow the package itself to be tradeable personally.

I'd probably change the amounts of each item that go into each (the specifics of which I won't go into, as I don't feel like doing the math right now).

I don't like this.

If you want to change the gender of something, breed it; we need things to be sunk.

Don't take this as a "This will be implemented" or anything like that, just a quick overview and some feedback.

Pls correct me if  I misuderstand, but I didnt meant than  we could be able to "change" the gender, its about when u select the gender on the npc " - U want select a especific gender for the egg? ..." so a ticket would be consumed, the people could really make it worth only breeding 21k female things, but if u have no option to pay while u have the ticket I think is balanced.

And thanks for the feedback, the numbers and stuff like premier balls are just hipotetic, I am putting this cus I dont know how it ll be on the future gens about breeding (with tons of new species) so maybe a light could help us.

Edited by Risadex
1 minute ago, Risadex said:

Pls correct me if  I misuderstand, but I didnt meant than  we could be able to "change" the gender, its about when u select the gender on the npc " - U want select a especific gender for the egg? ..." so a ticket would be consumed, the people could really make it worth only breeding 21k female things, but if u have no option to pay while u have the ticket I think is balanced.

I see, so it's a case of "Instead of needing to pay the Breeder for the gender change, you just sink a ticket" ?

14 hours ago, Risadex said:

I

I originally tought in 10 / 20 / 30 respectively, but idk if it would be healthy, I mean, irs hard sell 500rp for ~600k nowadays, but the stuff were calculed by a Pokédolar base, I mean, if u pay 600k for a 500rp vanity item, so 20x EACH brace i.e 20 x 6 braces is 20*60k = 1.2 milion LOL

I mean i think is fair for the 500RP one 7 braces (420k) + 7 evers (~140k) + 7 tickets (35~147k based on species) + 5 premier ball (its kinda a bonus, but it should have something different)

~~~~~~

Btw, I am just sugesting the packages, so the amount of items in each one could be designed by staff for w/e amout they think its fair (originaly I tought in 10/20/30 but I lowered, cus broken economy stuff and etc.

If its not a good deal then that gives no incentive to the player to buy it.  It would also give a brand new source to the braces thus allowing them to be resold on the gtl.  However nobody is gonna pay full price on the gtl for something they can just buy for a set value so that makes the value of each brace more like 5k.

Maybe sell special Braces that lets you pass 2x31 off a breeder and can only be bought in gift shop that way people will have to donate $ if they dont want to use thos regular braces that passes 1x31 and everyone breeds so we will for sure be donating alot on those idk how much rp for each brace or set of braces also can make them tradable or none tradable, another thing maybe sell pokemon gender swap tickets a set of 5 for 500rp just a suggestion lol

Edited by ProfesorEinstein