I would like help from fellow players on a quest of mine

With Generation 5 being the next big step for the game, one of my favourite pokemon in the game will become far better with new moves and as such I want to get a good one before Unova is released, however it is difficult to do myself.

This pokemon is Shedinja, Whenever a Shedinja is generated its IV's are randomised but its nature is Inherited from the Nincada it originated from.

As such, to any alturistic people out there I would love to hear if anyone is willing to help me by either taking some Nincadas off of me and leveling them for me to level 19+ and not evolving them, then returning them to me (So I can evolve them and get an OT Shedinja, OT is important to me.) or they could find their own Nincadas with any +Attack Nature -Any stat other than speed natures and mail / trade them to me at level 19+ and unevolved.

(Alternatively devs could make obtaining Shedinja's not BS, say for instance making it where if a Nincada evolves holding a Shed-Shell then Shedinja inherits the IV's and the Ninjask that is spawned has its IVs randomised, I dunno, Something fair and logical)

My Trainer name in game is Matoka, I don't expect a huge turn out but it is worth asking if anyone is willing to help me with this, since the odds are stacked against me and its time consuming alone.

Fun fact, there is a 0.104058273% chance that a Shedinja will be generated with both 31 IV's in Attack and Speed which is what I am after, that means on average it will take 1,000 Shedinja's to achieve this. To anyone who considers helping me with this I will be greatly appreciative, although I do not have much to offer in compensation.

Thank you for reading.

List of people helping me who I wish to show my appreciation:

• ZoroarkH x1 Nincada
  • Anonymous x2 Nincada
  • SodaNaranja x5 Nincada
  • BlizzardGG x3 Nincada
  • Laidbackjohn x6 Nincada
  • Shodscroll x2 Nincada
  • Yettodie x2 Nincada
  • WestTurtle x3 Nincada

Nincada Donated Total: 24

Edited by Matoka