[PSL7] Summary

Wouldn't it be the dankest dank to have 6v6 psl ou, uu, nu, lc, dubs, dpp and like 14 teams with two pools? Still 7 weeks. Then the top 3 teams from each pool move on. 

Only downside is the huge gap in talent among our players. 

1 hour ago, Torinnnnn said:

Sad that I still have a better chance at being a manager next year than you

Ikr, the host can't manage ^^

Edit: 

With all this talk about substitutions and activity decisions, I am wondering if it would not be simpler to just ask the managers to provide their players' availability when they submit their weekly lineup, so we don't have scheduling bullshit or excuses.

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

Your avatar makes u look like the old bad guy who is sad because he never forgave his enemies in life

funny story, john hurt died in more movies then any other person ever. he got knighted for it. he played the doctor once and unlike the only other guy to play the doctor but once he did a really good job. he played a lot of Gandalf type roles after he was done with the alien and spy shit. also used to make a living painting women nude.

23 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

idk if this has been suggested or not but

What if to deal with all substitutions and ppl not showing up we just start the week and end it on wednesday 

So after the weekend managers will start to get a clue that there player is MIA and make a substitution and it wont be last minute cuz you still have till wednesday.

Just a thought

It's a good idea in my opinion

• 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

LF PSL 8 

for real there's 0 things to do (maybe it should stay that way), but LF something comp-wise hype

we all know WC sucks (sorry orange) 

whose gonna host though, bruh