Additional boxes when Unova comes out

OrangeManiac

Question

I made a similar request when Hoenn was released without any results, so might as well try my luck now.

I'm suggesting that when Unova comes out please give us additional 2-3 boxes without any charge because naturally our boxes are going to be so filled considering almost the double the number of Pokemon are going to be released. Currently I have 2 purchased additional boxes and I can't even fit my gen3 stuff in my boxes and as far as I know, the situation is similar to many more dedicated players. Even though I'm aware you can buy additional boxes with Reward Points and this game needs donations to run, I just think this is kind of the wrong kind of way to try to get for donations for the game. For many the lack of boxes could completely turn them away from playing the game any further. I know alts exists but this again is just unnecessary mess for many.

10 answers to this question

This request gonna decline~

• I do not think is wrong way to have donations with this way. Because still, you can buy from other players, tradeable.
  • Some players who already paid money to pc expansion kits can be against this idea. (I bought boxes with my money !! I dont need more. If i knew, this was coming.. Give my money back !!) Yeah, this game has every kind annoying person, i am sure.
  • Also there is another problem. You can't have more than 17 boxes in PC.

These are my personal opinions. And of course i am not against that suggestion. Free box yay. 

4 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

• I do not think is wrong way to have donations with this way. Because still, you can buy from other players, tradeable.

If you disagree with the idea, then fair enough but I'll have to say there's no inherent difference with paying your own RP or buying them from other players for what comes to having and addressing this problem. Farming up to over a million PokeYen just to have additional room to farm some more can be really demoralizing for many players.

4 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:
  • Some players who already paid money to pc expansion kits can be against this idea. (I bought boxes with my money !! I dont need more. If i knew, this was coming.. Give my money back !!) Yeah, this game has every kind annoying person, i am sure.

In my suggestion, I wasn't vouching for unlimited boxes. I was for giving us a few more free of charge. Whoever has purchased the additional boxes will still have additional boxes and less reasons to worry about their box capacity.

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

In my suggestion, I wasn't vouching for unlimited boxes. I was for giving us a few more free of charge. Whoever has purchased the additional boxes will still have additional boxes and less reasons to worry about their box capacity.

Yes i understood. Okay let me change the monologue: "I was need 9 boxes thats why i bought 2 extra boxes with my money !! I wasn't need more. If i knew, this was coming.. Give my money back !! " 

3 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

demoralizing

This game is demoralizing. Just accept this. Only masochist and sadist people can play this game.

As Finn said currently there are 17 Boxes. My opinion is to expand it to 20 and make these 3 obtainable when you complete pokedex OT. For example compliting Kanto Pokes OT award you with +1 Box in PC. Then Hoenn +1 , then Unova +1. It will be a challenge for everyone , also will be obtainable for free 2 play players. But if you are bored to gather all pokes OT and you have the money or the reward points made it that also can be obtainable this way. I think all players could be happy.

p.s. Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by Hotpistolz

I like the full ot dex idea

Tbh I feel like more boxes are needed. I didnt been around for that long and already have some space problems... 

As many people (I guess) I made an alt just for storage good breeders and imo game should discourage alts

Edited by KoolT93
Forfi ruined my post

I agree for 2 reasons:

1) I like the orange.

2) The boxes we currently have get filled real quick.

Im new to this game comapred to a lot of people and i alrady have my boxes filled only with breeders and comps.

13 minutes ago, Hotpistolz said:

As Finn said currently there are 17 Boxes. My opinion is to expand it to 20 and make these 3 obtainable when you complete pokedex OT. For example compliting Kanto Pokes OT award you with +1 Box in PC. Then Hoenn +1 , then Unova +1. It will be a challenge for everyone , also will be obtainable for free 2 play players. But if you are bored to gather all pokes OT and you have the money or the reward points made it that also can be obtainable this way. I think all players could be happy.

@Hotpistolz idea is gold. Like gold. Stop making hats and do that.

On 07/04/2017 at 6:25 AM, Hotpistolz said:

Great idea. U would put it in the suggestion's thread, I think it ll have some support from people.

Just now, Hotpistolz said:

We are on a suggestion threat aren't we ? 

Sugestion area I meant *

Yeah, but this is a different sugestion. At least I think its much more viable for staff give us this "quest" instead of just give free boxes for us