Perish User

I want to know what moves are best with my pokemon. 

My tier is OU , UU and Double.

Now I have Calm Lapras  

Moveset : Perish Song , Block , ?? , ??

And I need 1 more Peish-Block User Poke in Double

which is also great in OU or UU

Thx 

In doubles, the combination of Lapras and Wobbuffet works fairly well - Shadow Tag prevents opponents from switching out without requiring spending a turn using a trapping move, allowing Lapras to use Perish Song right away. Wobbuffet can't be used in OU though. and doesn't learn Perish Song by itself. Protect is worth considering on Lapras to help it stall for turns.

Haunter and Misdreavus can Perish trap in singles (with Mean Look), but they're not as bulky as Lapras. Although not quite the same, a lot of Pokemon such as Umbreon are capable of running Block/Mean Look and Toxic in singles too.

1 hour ago, RacheLucario said:

In doubles, the combination of Lapras and Wobbuffet works fairly well - Shadow Tag prevents opponents from switching out without requiring spending a turn using a trapping move, allowing Lapras to use Perish Song right away. Wobbuffet can't be used in OU though. and doesn't learn Perish Song by itself. Protect is worth considering on Lapras to help it stall for turns.

Haunter and Misdreavus can Perish trap in singles (with Mean Look), but they're not as bulky as Lapras. Although not quite the same, a lot of Pokemon such as Umbreon are capable of running Block/Mean Look and Toxic in singles too.

Thx for the idea of Wobbufet that is very nice idea.

But Lapras has 1 move slot left. Maybe Rest?

Just now, pepe1240 said:

Thx for the idea of Wobbufet that is very nice idea.

But Lapras has 1 move slot left. Maybe Rest?

There are a few options for the final move. An attacking move would allow Lapras to do some damage before or after perish trapping - you're not likely to be able to pull the strategy off twice unless you're facing a full wall team, since Wobbuffet lacks recovery outside of Leftovers and Block uses up a turn.

1 minute ago, RacheLucario said:

There are a few options for the final move. An attacking move would allow Lapras to do some damage before or after perish trapping - you're not likely to be able to pull the strategy off twice unless you're facing a full wall team, since Wobbuffet lacks recovery outside of Leftovers and Block uses up a turn.

Oh ok thanks , But its combo poke. I can't think of it that can go with my Rain Team tho.

2 minutes ago, pepe1240 said:

Oh ok thanks , But its combo poke. I can't think of it that can go with my Rain Team tho.

Hydro Pump hits very hard in rain and won't hit your allies in doubles. Surf is an option too if the rest of your doubles team is particularly resistant to water and/or you don't want to risk missing.

Edit: Thunder is good in the rain too, but has low accuracy in normal/other weather.

12 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

Hydro Pump hits very hard in rain and won't hit your allies in doubles. Surf is an option too if the rest of your doubles team is particularly resistant to water and/or you don't want to risk missing.

Thanks for answering my topic <3 I would go with surf.. 

• Mike locked this topic