"Ultra-Rare" Drops

Xatu

Question

Pretty much every MMO has this.  Basically edit the drop system to have some extremely rare drops on certain things.  It could be all the 1% mons.  Like the starters and Eevee, etc.  This is because they are already heavily farmed and the low encounter rate would make it really rare in itself.

The drops could be new vanities only to be found this way.  Invigorating the drop hunt even more.  Like a special overcoat that camo colored or a sword to wear on your back.  Just random exclusive versions of items. 

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Djinn said:

Why would a pokemon hold cosmetic items?

I dont think it needs to be explained really.  Its just a common MMO feature in general.  In other MMOs things like bosses hold cosmetic items and weapons and its never explained because its just there to be a rare drop. 

Edited by Xatu
2 minutes ago, Munya said:

They already exist in the form of shinies

Ahh i wasnt really suggesting that the r8 be 1/32k for these items.  And they are also entirely exclusive to the drop system.  I was thinking like 1/8192. 

Will these new cosmetics also cost around ''100mil''? LOL. I think there are enough over exaggerated cosmetics. Especially when the first noob finds such a cosmetic he be selling 200 mil since nobody has it. I'm keen on buying 10 scarfs and keeping em till 2k20 and sell them 50mil each. Don't wanna be harsh mate. This is just my opinion :P