Johto and Sinnoh?

johto suckz and sinnoh will be added later for the rest of pokemons that doesnt appear in unova. Thats because sinnoh will be a piece of cake for the devs after they have all done with unova

Edited by Kornelio
4 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Knew someone would bring wanting Johto and Sinnoh :/ 

if I remember correctly I think it had something to do with the roms and the fact that gen 2 Pokemon are available

also it's better to do a gen 5 comp meta than gen 4 imo and unova is gen 5..

gen 4 is the best comp meta though and gen 5 is like the worst, im kinda sad we missing out on ddp meta.

21 minutes ago, Telf said:

gen 4 is the best comp meta though and gen 5 is like the worst, im kinda sad we missing out on ddp meta.

Agreed on the first part but c'mon lol rby and gsc are both absolutely cancer in my opinion. Plus i think permanent weather was the real reason for gen 5 being looked down upon, and 5 turn weather here will help that a ton 

Kyu said that it made more sense to jump to Gen 5 and then work backwards to add in Sinnoh. So obviously it has to do with implementation of code and crap.

And yeah, Gen 2 regions because they really don't offer much, it would be like 1 month of enjoyment for the players (if even), whereas Unova is gonna be like at least a year's worth of enjoyment.

I'd imagine the game being really laggy if they have each gen except x y or bw2 lol.

We already have jotho pokemons and they'll probably add sinnoh too since we have Bidoof.

Yes, Bidoof is part of April's fool. I think they'll still add sinnoh pokemons as in the same system as jotho pokemons

Unova would really do great, no one has ever pulled unova region in a poke-mmo game before or maybe someone did but I just didn't know about it?.

Aside from difficulty rendering stuff or whatever they do, I still think it has something to do with attracting new players in.

3 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Man we just get gen 5 and the first thing that people do is wonder where the other regions are

All I care about is how fast we get the new content, I'm not rushing them but I haven't been this excited for this game since they announced Hoenn.... Not the first few times but when it actually happened.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2017 at 9:47 PM, bruceify said:

Excellent job on putting in Unova, I can't wait til its finished so I can play through with my buds. But theres something that bothers me, why skip Johto and Sinnoh?

HOW CAN I PLAY UNOVA?!?!?!?!?!? I beat kanto and hoenn and I want to play more ;-;

Edited by ItzRagna