Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bruceify

Johto and Sinnoh?

Recommended Posts

Excellent job on putting in Unova, I can't wait til its finished so I can play through with my buds. But theres something that bothers me, why skip Johto and Sinnoh?

Share this post


Link to post

I'd image they skipped Johto because we already have gen2 pokemon so it wouldn't add much. I think they skipped Sinnoh because 4th gen games have a slow engine

Share this post


Link to post

Knew someone would bring wanting Johto and Sinnoh :/ 

 

if I remember correctly I think it had something to do with the roms and the fact that gen 2 Pokemon are available

 

also it's better to do a gen 5 comp meta than gen 4 imo and unova is gen 5..

Share this post


Link to post

johto suckz and sinnoh will be added later for the rest of pokemons that doesnt appear in unova. Thats because sinnoh will be a piece of cake for the devs after they have all done with unova

Edited by Kornelio

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Knew someone would bring wanting Johto and Sinnoh :/ 

 

if I remember correctly I think it had something to do with the roms and the fact that gen 2 Pokemon are available

 

also it's better to do a gen 5 comp meta than gen 4 imo and unova is gen 5..

gen 4 is the best comp meta though and gen 5 is like the worst, im kinda sad we missing out on ddp meta.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kornelio said:

johto suckz and sinnoh will be added later for the rest of pokemons that doesnt appear in unova. Thats because sinnoh will be a piece of cake for the devs after they have all done with unova

U WOT M8

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Telf said:

gen 4 is the best comp meta though and gen 5 is like the worst, im kinda sad we missing out on ddp meta.

Agreed on the first part but c'mon lol rby and gsc are both absolutely cancer in my opinion. Plus i think permanent weather was the real reason for gen 5 being looked down upon, and 5 turn weather here will help that a ton 

Share this post


Link to post

Kyu said that it made more sense to jump to Gen 5 and then work backwards to add in Sinnoh. So obviously it has to do with implementation of code and crap.

 

And yeah, Gen 2 regions because they really don't offer much, it would be like 1 month of enjoyment for the players (if even), whereas Unova is gonna be like at least a year's worth of enjoyment.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd imagine the game being really laggy if they have each gen except x y or bw2 lol.

We already have jotho pokemons and they'll probably add sinnoh too since we have Bidoof.

Yes, Bidoof is part of April's fool. I think they'll still add sinnoh pokemons as in the same system as jotho pokemons

Unova would really do great, no one has ever pulled unova region in a poke-mmo game before or maybe someone did but I just didn't know about it?.

Aside from difficulty rendering stuff or whatever they do, I still think it has something to do with attracting new players in.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Man we just get gen 5 and the first thing that people do is wonder where the other regions are

All I care about is how fast we get the new content, I'm not rushing them but I haven't been this excited for this game since they announced Hoenn.... Not the first few times but when it actually happened.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/5/2017 at 9:47 PM, bruceify said:

Excellent job on putting in Unova, I can't wait til its finished so I can play through with my buds. But theres something that bothers me, why skip Johto and Sinnoh?

HOW CAN I PLAY UNOVA?!?!?!?!?!? I beat kanto and hoenn and I want to play more ;-;
 

 

 

Edited by ItzRagna

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ItzRagna said:

HOW CAN I PLAY UNOVA?!?!?!?!?!? I beat kanto and hoenn and I want to play more ;-;
 

 

 

Unova is currently in active development. There is no estimate on when it will be released.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Desu said:

Yeah, why would a comment attempting to mislead players into donating get removed?

 

RlbiPfQ.png

Bruh why so serious?

I was doing you a favor so you better spawn me some cool shinies, u welcome tho

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ravenlocked said:

The real question should be, "why Pokemon Black and White, instead of Pokemon Black  and White version 2?"

why black and white but no legendaries after 4-5 years

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

why black and white but no legendaries after 4-5 years

Maybe we can get legendaries in the new region?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.